Capability Sort By

Check whether multiple users are valid before assi...

I would like to check whether user collection are exists in SP or not before assigning a task. In few cases users are no longer exists in organisat...

Nintex Tasks

We are using Nintex Online for Office 365. I was hoping that someone could point me in the right direction on the best way to restrict access to t...

Filling Lookup Column via Nintex Workflow in the c...

I am using Nintex in the cloud for SharePoint O365 in the cloud. My problem is that I have a lookup field in a list linked on another list and I w...

• By Chris2
  • October 17, 2019  07:28

Is this a way to convert the amount digits into wo...

I have final payment approval form for finance and the templet should print with both the amount in digits and letters word for example the ...

• By ERefat
  • October 17, 2019  04:35

Bulk remove workflows

Is it possible to bulk remove workflows from sites? We have hundreds of project sites, and we want to remove the old Workflow from them all. On p...

• By kat_new
  • October 17, 2019  02:55

Dynamical total price field on Nintex Form

Hi, I am creating a Nintex form in Office 365 that has 3 currency input fields: The field Total A needs to update and show the sum of these...

• By WouterF
  • October 16, 2019  07:23

Sending a notified message to the department which...

I am working on a breakdown repair report. There are 5 departments and whenever there is a breakdown the department fills the form and submits. I con...

o365 Nintex Workflow >> Set Field in Current...

Hi, I am trying to set Date Time Field by using the Set field in Current Item Action, 1. First i have Create one variable (DateTime) and U...

list lookup blank first value

In Nintex Forms for Office 365, new responsive designer, I have a list lookup where the user selects from a drop-down menu. Depending on what the us...

How can I show attachments on the Nintex Task Form...

Hello, I am using Nintex Task form to approve/reject the workflow. I was able to show Item properties along with Task fields but I am not able ...

• By rythm
  • October 10, 2019  13:36

How to send attachments in the Task notification e...

Is it possible to attach the attachments from the item properties to the task notification email? This is a requirement for me and I do not see an op...

• By rythm
  • October 10, 2019  11:38

Update a File in Document Library Using REST

Im trying to use a Nintex Call HTTP web service to update a html file in a document library. Per Microsofts https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/s...