Capability Sort By

Can i assign a task to a group email and if yes wh...

Hi All, I would just like to verify what sort of emails can we assign task to when using the assign task actions in a workflows - a user emai...

To read PDF file by NF for O365

To read PDF file from Windowsnetwork path folder/shared outlook mailbox to upload PDF on O365 Already having nintex flow license for O365(SharePoin...

Read and Upload PDF by NF for O365

To read PDF file from Windowsnetwork path folder/shared outlook mailbox to upload PDF on O365 Already having nintex flow license for O365(SharePoin...

This workflow was terminated by SharePoint App

I have a workflow that was terminated out of nowhere and I can't figure out what was the cause. We're up to over 300 requests without ever seeing thi...

Date entry form - Month & Year only

Hey folks, I need to have a Date entry field on forms that is restricted to Month and Year only - is this possible? My forms are built in New Res...

Actionable Message in Lazy Approval

I have created Lazy Approval Nitex Workflow. The Delivery Method is Email with Actionable Message. But i am not able to see the button in my emai...

Querying XML in connection with sharepoint lists

Hello everybody, I have a repeating section in the form where the product category, product and description are entered (see attachment). The infor...

New Responsive form - can I use a rule to "re...

I have a form with multiple groups that contain lots of fields. The groups are show/hide based on a parent checkbox being selected. I want to reset...

Nintex forms formatting rules

I have attachments in Nintex form and save button which saves data. When save and submit is clicked, it triggers a workflow. Following rule ma...

Site Workflow History

I have a scheduled site workflow but seems not to be working. Where could I find if it was started? Where could I find its history?

• By fhunth
  • June 08, 2020  13:44

Post to MS Teams Channel when task is assigned to ...

In our process it would be helpful to post a message to a MS Teams channel whenever a task is assigned to a particular group using the "Assign a task...

How to convert ISO date to DateTime?

When doing For Each on a Collection variable with dates the single date value is being passed in the ISO format. How can I convert it back to DateTim...

• By igorsp
  • June 05, 2020  11:58