Capability Sort By

Can't publish nintex form on sharepoint online...

Hello all, I started working with Nintex forms this week and everything seems to be working fine until yesterday. Since yesterday I'm receiving an ...

• By vpooder
  • January 08, 2020  04:51

Do not have the option to select the new responsiv...

Hello I am trying to update my form to the new responsive form nintex release but I don't the option to select it. I only see the old options.

Auto Refresh the Nintex form page

I would like to auto refresh the Nintex form page on a timely basis. I am using the below custom javascript but it is not working. Code : NWF...

Data Lookup control on nintex forms for SharePoint...

Data Lookup control doesn't work on SharePoint Online. I placed the control on the form and tried to configure. But, the Data source configuration do...

Conditional Validation of Repeating Section Contro...

I have a form, with a repeating section shown below. The form will be sent to Approver 1 if any of the Markets is Argentina, Chile or Peru, and App...

Parsing a value from a site workflow to a list wor...

Hi I'm using Nintex O365. I have a requirement where I need to send an email to different people in an organization with a link to a new form...

Regex validation with New Responsive Designer

In the old responsive designer I can validate a textbox using a regular expression. In the new reponsive designer I can't find anything except a tex...

• By RTK
  • January 02, 2020  10:41

Compare variable (ID) against SP list to see if it...

This is my first time on the Nintex forum and using the tool in general. I'm under a strict time line and wanted to see how challenging the followi...

• By a-aron
  • January 02, 2020  06:16

Site Workflow to send reminders based on field in ...

Hi, I have a list on which there is a field called Manager1Email and field called NextReminderDate. If Today=NextReminderDate, a reminder ema...

• By shirane
  • January 01, 2020  07:32

Nintex Form - Pulling distinct items into a multi...

Hi All, I would like Pulling distinct items into a drop down list, and store the value into a "Single line of text" field in SharePoint List. ...

• By GP
  • December 30, 2019  19:25

any user can approve the nintex assigned task

Hey Team, Now I'm responsible for Office 365 tenant for a private company the company I as many nintex requests most of them related to the fina...

• By ERefat
  • December 28, 2019  04:25

List Forms Online showing File Not Found

When using the Nintex List Forms Online for 0365, I am getting File Not Found after entering Content Type ID and List Name/ID. I've also tried using...