Capability Sort By

Nintex Classic Form Table Formatting

Hello, I am trying to replicate functionality from a legacy IBM Notes form inside of Nintex Classic Forms within Office 365. I am trying to ...

Identify list of Nintex Online workflows

Hi, Is there a way to identify list of Nintex workflows in SharePoint Online?

Workflow - User Profile Service - Manager details ...

Hope someone can help, and that this hasn't been covered before. I am writing some very basic email workflows, that call for the Initiators' M...

Value does not fall within the expected range.

Hello there, We have a nintex form. When I try to submit after entering the data I get an error "Value does not fall within the expected range....

how to check existing config on to-be-updated acti...

When working with demo.nintex.com, I want to make some minor changes to the workflow and publish it, but I can't since there's a Document Generation ...

• By VvK
  • February 23, 2020  16:34

url in build string from query list

I'm currently trying to send an email with a URL. I have a site workflow that loops through a library and pulls metadata from certain documents. I pu...

• By aak1
  • February 21, 2020  15:11

Date format does not work in NIntex O365 fn-Format...

Date format does not work in NIntex O365 fn-FormatDate(‍{Variable:TaskDueDate},dddd)..Outputs the entire string back. This has been raise quite a few...

• By kk
  • February 21, 2020  11:28

Adding a rule with a cascading dropdown value?

I need to make a Rule when a certain dropdown value is selected, another field becomes visible. The dropdown is from a lookup list. However, w...

Easy way to Copy SharePoint Library Item to Archiv...

We are using a Nintex workflow on a SharePoint Library with a Word document attached to Items. In the Workflow we want to Copy the current version ...

Cannot remove nintex forms from site

I added Nintex Forms app to my site last week and it failed to install. Now when I am trying to remove it it is showing a message saying "Sorry, we ...

How to convert a string from Upper to Lowercase us...

Folks, Since inline functions is not available in Office 365 Nintex App or Nintex Workflow Cloud (!!!!) am pulling my hair out trying to unde...

• By GeoffE
  • February 19, 2020  06:55

How can we find the start instance data

When we use API call to trigger the component workflow, we will include some objects in the body of API call. In Nintex workflow cloud, we can ...

• By WadeMan
  • February 19, 2020  01:17