Capability Sort By

Compare variable (ID) against SP list to see if it...

This is my first time on the Nintex forum and using the tool in general. I'm under a strict time line and wanted to see how challenging the followi...

• By a-aron
  • January 02, 2020  06:16

Site Workflow to send reminders based on field in ...

Hi, I have a list on which there is a field called Manager1Email and field called NextReminderDate. If Today=NextReminderDate, a reminder ema...

• By shirane
  • January 01, 2020  07:32

Nintex Form - Pulling distinct items into a multi...

Hi All, I would like Pulling distinct items into a drop down list, and store the value into a "Single line of text" field in SharePoint List. ...

• By GP
  • December 30, 2019  19:25

any user can approve the nintex assigned task

Hey Team, Now I'm responsible for Office 365 tenant for a private company the company I as many nintex requests most of them related to the fina...

• By ERefat
  • December 28, 2019  04:25

List Forms Online showing File Not Found

When using the Nintex List Forms Online for 0365, I am getting File Not Found after entering Content Type ID and List Name/ID. I've also tried using...

Unable to install Nintex Forms from Sharepoint Sto...

Tried to install Nintex Forms from the Sharepoint app store, receiving an error stating: " Sorry, something went wrong. Sorry, we can't seem to con...

attachments on Nintex Forms (new responsive) displ...

For the File Upload "Attach Files" control on Nintex Forms (new responsive designer), after the user attaches files that are images, is there a way t...

Built new Nintex Form, now asked if old InfoPath f...

I built a new form in Nintex Forms for Office 365 and put it into production and now a request was made by the users to be able to search and view th...

Set textbox values based on checkbox choices

Hi, In the picture below, I would like to use javascript, or any other means to check boxes from the operating units checkbox, and have the checkbo...

• By carlort
  • December 23, 2019  10:07

Auto-provisioning of Nintex O365 Forms & Workf...

I am dynamically provisioning a new Site Collection and would like to also provision a pre-built workflow/form. I notice however that each new Site C...

• By eddie
  • December 23, 2019  09:49

Discontinued Nintex certifications

Hi all, I'm wondering if there is a list of retired Nintex certifications. I can't find the certifications for Certified Solutions Professional - ...

Move files from one document library subfolder to ...

I'd like to create a workflow to move files with all the associated metadata and versions history, from one documents library subfolder to another do...