Capability Sort By

Action to prompt a user to update a SharePoint Col...

Hi, I have a requirement to prompt a user on a certain date (triggered by Flow) to nominate a review date. I have used an Approval Task in Nintex...

New Responsive Form - How to pass form variables t...

New Responsive Form - How to pass form variables to Workflow? I dont see any options in the New Responsive Form

• By builder
  • April 07, 2020  01:16

Link two items in the same list

I have a more general how-to question. I have a SharePoint list that has a generated title of "Site-Year-ID". We need a way to respond to that list i...

• By aak1
  • April 06, 2020  12:09

The destination site was unable to process request...

Hi , While creating a calendar entry using Office 365 create list item action into Subsite Calendar list I am getting the following error . ...

How to Authenticate DocuSign email address in Nint...

Hi, I am using DocuSign action in my Nintex workflow, created a new account in DocuSign. My issue is as this is the new account I am not sure ho...

• By pooja22
  • April 03, 2020  06:18

"Office 365 update item permissions" sto...

Office 365 update item permissions does not work according to nintex help document. I have a SharePoint group (SPO-PayrollSubmitters)with cus...

• By SherryH
  • April 02, 2020  12:48

Loop through four names and then start again

Hi, I have a workflow that sort of functions like a help desk. On another list, I have four names of people who are assigned tickets in rotation. Let...

• By amydpp
  • April 02, 2020  10:23

Tasks that have been open for a long time - Nintex...

We are planning on utlizing tasks for an approval process. The process already exists in a legacy app, so we are basically recreating the tool with N...

Nintex form & workflow movement from Non-Prod ...

Hi, We are having a production environment up and running in SharePoint Online with a nintex form and some workflow templates. Now we are trying to...

• By amitc
  • April 02, 2020  04:43

conditional start office 365 Nintex

Hi Guys, In Nintex on premise, the Workflow is conditionally started. while after migration to Nintex online, the previous values are not available...

Nintex for Office 365 form URL for standard users

I have created a Nintex for Office 365 form. I would like to share the link to form but the current link is very long. I'd Like to shorten it as mu...

• By HB
  • April 01, 2020  12:59

Workflow is not triggered on item creation using w...

Hi , I have two lists List A ,List B . Once a User enters the data into List A and then a Workflow runs and creates the item in List B ...