Capability Sort By

Nintex Forms Language

Hi Nintex Community, I am currently struggling with the problem of displaying a Nintex Forms for Office 365 form out of the new responsive form...

• By enobw
  • December 19, 2019  05:20

Calculated fields don't show the value in Shar...

For a few days we are experiencing intermittent errors in our Nintex Forms in SharePoint Online. Without having made any changes or published new ver...

• By mpinuel
  • December 19, 2019  04:42

"List View Webpart" Control alternative ...

I want to add a List View webpart on an Office 365 Nintex form. I know this control is available only in On-premise. Is there an alternative way t...

Nintex Mobile App

Hi Nintex Community, Are there any obvious limitations I should be aware of when using the Nintex Mobile App compared to the full site? We are ...

New Responsive Forms: Numeric field not using Nume...

On classic and "old" responsive forms the entry input for a Numeric field is a number input, for the new responsive it seems that it shows up only as...

• By fb123
  • December 16, 2019  12:51

Workflow approval options

Is there any way of approving a workflow task by editing the current item? We have a system that sends out a lot of tasks to ether multiple people or...

• By Mikedkn
  • December 16, 2019  02:23

Workflow "Log to History" in a Component...

Sorry for the newbie question but I've search and not come up with the answer yet... I have a workflows on several document libraries each whic...

• By bo55vxr
  • December 16, 2019  01:38

Azure AD get user details making the workflow un-e...

No matter what workflow it is the second I add "Azure AD get user details" action to it the workflow becomes corrupted. Even the mini menu for the ac...

Filter condition is not showing in Nintex Online A...

Hi, In Nintex Online workflow, where it is fetching item from another list based on filter, the filter condition is not displayed once it is se...

Email an unknown amount of Documents

I am using O365 and I'm trying to get the Send an Email action working with an unknown amount of documents. Basically we want to attach everything ...

• By Steve_L
  • December 11, 2019  08:38

Recent SharePoint Online errors causing problems w...

Has anyone else noticed problems with their Nintex Forms for Office 365 after the recent errors in SPO that Microsoft acknowledged? We were sch...

Wait for Field Change Reliability

I have a large, complex form which needs to go back and forth between different approvers until everyone signs off. I figure I could either: buil...