Capability Sort By

Print Multiple Pages - Nintex Forms O365 - Respons...

Folks, I have a requirement to build out a form that supports multi-pages. This must be built in responsive (mobile ready). I've noticed tha...

• By GeoffE
  • March 02, 2020  01:53

List workflow suspends with "looking up a val...

I have a process where general users create a new item in a drop-off list using Nintex Forms for O365. When the form is saved and the list item is c...

An exception occurred while processing parameter [...

Hi There, We have a complex nintex form for a list on SharePoint Online with many attachment controls. We extract the attachments from the list...

Nintex Online for Office 365 Form: How to customiz...

In Nintex Online for Office 365, the Print to PDF button is available in ribbon. But if you want to implement the same functionally in your custom b...

Email not being sent when collected as Variable

I have a simple workflow scheduled which collects data from a SharePoint list as variables. It runs a For Each action, pulling Collection variables ...

FormData not available after migration of Nintex F...

We have noticed an issue after migrating the forms (using Sharegate) from OnPremise to O365. The FormData field does not seem to have copied over. Wh...

• By kk
  • February 27, 2020  11:42

Workflow not triggering

SPO and Nintex Workflow issue... I have a very simple workflow that is published to production. When an item is created, based on a condition, an ...

Responsive form Attachment Control validation

Hi Nintex Experts, I am using responsive form 365. I want to validate attachment control by checking other form control/s. I tried to create va...

New Designer not saving inputs properly

Hello, So one of our sharepoint sites got an updated Nintex forms, so I decided to try and create a test run for the new designer. They do not ...

Set value of textbox with checkbox

I have the following: Checkbox named chkBox Textbox namded txtBox. It has default value of 0. I need to put new value (1,2,3,etc.) in the t...

• By yuri
  • February 26, 2020  13:29

Nintex Classic Form Table Formatting

Hello, I am trying to replicate functionality from a legacy IBM Notes form inside of Nintex Classic Forms within Office 365. I am trying to ...

Identify list of Nintex Online workflows

Hi, Is there a way to identify list of Nintex workflows in SharePoint Online?