Capability Sort By

Unable to create a new Shared Connection for Ninte...

I am unable to create a new Shared Connection that I need to use in the 'Start Workflow' action. The screen turns unclickable but no new window co...

• By JithinK
  • January 09, 2020  01:32

Looking up a value using a key is not supported on...

I have a workflow that will generate and populate the columns correctly in my Sharepoint list. However, for some of these workflows, when I look at t...

Stuck Request with No Internal Status Error

Is there any way to see why a workflow is stuck when the last task has Task Status Completed and the Internal Status is not showing an error (it just...

Task disappeared from workflow status after comple...

I created a workflow with one "Start a task process" action, it assigns to 2 people with separate tasks and a completion criteria of "wait for first ...

• By jleung
  • January 08, 2020  10:38

List Form with a Repeating Section

I am working with a Modern SharePoint List on O365 that needs to include a repeating section. I then have a Workflow that creates a task for individ...

Can't open Nintex Forms on Office 365 / ShareP...

Hi Community / Support-Team, sometimes when I try to open a Nintex form from my sharepoint-list (the nintex-form shows the document metadata) I rece...

• By eveN
  • January 08, 2020  05:46

Can't publish nintex form on sharepoint online...

Hello all, I started working with Nintex forms this week and everything seems to be working fine until yesterday. Since yesterday I'm receiving an ...

• By vpooder
  • January 08, 2020  04:51

Do not have the option to select the new responsiv...

Hello I am trying to update my form to the new responsive form nintex release but I don't the option to select it. I only see the old options.

Auto Refresh the Nintex form page

I would like to auto refresh the Nintex form page on a timely basis. I am using the below custom javascript but it is not working. Code : NWF...

Data Lookup control on nintex forms for SharePoint...

Data Lookup control doesn't work on SharePoint Online. I placed the control on the form and tried to configure. But, the Data source configuration do...

Conditional Validation of Repeating Section Contro...

I have a form, with a repeating section shown below. The form will be sent to Approver 1 if any of the Markets is Argentina, Chile or Peru, and App...

Parsing a value from a site workflow to a list wor...

Hi I'm using Nintex O365. I have a requirement where I need to send an email to different people in an organization with a link to a new form...