Capability Sort By

How do I conditionally disable 'add row' i...

Hi, this topic has been posted before for classic forms, but I cannot find a definitive answer for Responsive forms. Is it possible using an express...

How can we achieve the - calling Microsoft Flow fr...

I am trying to achieve to call a Microosft Flow from a Nintex 365 list/site/ or any workflow.

Assigning a Task to a SharePoint permission group ...

** Moved from 'Nintex for SharePoint' ** Firstly, I have to state that I am pretty new to Nintex Workflow so sorry if this is such a basic ques...

• By bo55vxr
  • March 05, 2020  00:01

Short New Form URL

We have the following link to a new form in O365. I am tring to link to this in our current SP2013 intranet and I am getting the error that the URL l...

• By yted
  • March 04, 2020  22:48

split the decimal portion from total amount using ...

Hi there, Split the decimal portion from total amount using Javascript. We have business requirements to improve the payment request by adding th...

• By ERefat
  • March 04, 2020  22:28

catching approver name when approver approve/decli...

I just want to catch approver name when HR approver approve or decline from the drop down column of the nintex form . I do have HR approve name colum...

• By Sara_
  • March 04, 2020  12:49

Template - Team site (no office 365 group)

I am in the process of creating a very simple workflow that creates a site in the SharePoint Admin center automatically. I am using the Office 365 ...

• By HB
  • March 04, 2020  12:14

Office 365 update item permissions error

The Office 365 update item permissions action is causing my workflow to suspend each time it is ran. I get this error each time: Details: Se...

Forms Listing in LiveTiles

We are using LiveTiles as our presentatuion layer in O365. We have many site collections created for our teams to display information on onur intrane...

• By yted
  • March 03, 2020  22:58

Nintex form designer is not opening up

Hi There, We are experiencing issues in opening up Nintex forms in Nintex Designer to make any changes. We are getting an error: User Acc...

Nintex Online for Office 365 Form: How to hide rib...

In Nintex Online for Office 365, your cannot customize ribbon in the form. The same was available in Nintex On-Prem. If you add a new button...

Keep "Loading" screen when open classic ...

Hi, In some users PC, when they open classic Nintex form and got "Loading" screen and without and response. After my troubleshooting,...

• By GP
  • March 03, 2020  00:28