Capability Sort By

Submitted forms in Sharepoint Online list

Dear all, My issue refers to a form I've created which contains multiple Look Up fields which get their values from lists within SharePoint. Ev...

Forms - Responsive Designer - Close and Print bann...

I have build a new form connected to a sharepoint list using the responsive designer. The list itself should not be viewed by people submitting the f...

• By LizzieB
  • January 28, 2020  16:58

Restrict access to Nintex Forms and Nintex Workflo...

Is there a way to restrict access per user to Nintex Forms and Nintex Workflow for Office 365, essentially hide it from ribbon above the list in Shar...

How to set TrimDuplicates to false in O365 Search ...

As the title says, is there a way to enable duplicate results in O365 Search Query workflow action? I'm using it to search within property restrict...

• By riyaz
  • January 23, 2020  20:40

REST API GetItems POST query in Nintex Forms for O...

The following code using POST returns security error var querys = GetJobSearchQuery (jobname, prodName, userID, sortingList == ...

userProfileLookup suddenly can't access userPr...

Hi, One of my forms suddenly stopped working , userProfileLookup can't access userProfile data and all fields are blank! I added new Person and te...

• By SherryH
  • January 23, 2020  13:08

Image Button cannot redirect?

I am using Nintex form (classic). I created a Save button, and change the button type to "Image", and entered the URL in "Redirect URL". However,...

• By GP
  • January 23, 2020  02:06

Current Item URL link in DocGen gives 404 error

I'm currently having an issue with getting a link back to the current item in a library. I have a docgen action that creates a PDF. In the PDF I want...

• By aak1
  • January 22, 2020  14:25

display list item url using list lookup

display list item url using list lookup I want to display the PO from other list, basically the clients requested the approved PO item url once the...

• By ERefat
  • January 18, 2020  21:32

Adobe Sign - number of signatures not known in adv...

We are using Nintex/Adobe Sign + DocGen + O365 Forms/Workflows. We want a "defects form" to allow a user to create and assign one or more defects, ...

• By eddie
  • January 18, 2020  14:11

Update form from workflow query

I am working on a solution for a client. In this solution, the users need to enter information into a Nintex form. After they enter data into a few f...

Custom Action For Nintex Workflow of Office365

HI, I have requirement to develop custom action for Office 365 nintex workflow, similar to SharePoint on-premise nintex workflow custom action....