Capability Sort By

Customs CSS not working in Internet Explorer and i...

Hi All, I 'm workng on a Nintex form (SharePoint) and after adding a custom css it all works and looks great in Chrome and Firefox But not in Interne...

Formula in repeating section not working

I am trying to create an expense form (using the modern responsive form for Office 365), in which I have a repeating section with a row per claim. ...

• By davide
  • March 20, 2020  09:41

Not able to add condition for "Choice" c...

Hi, In my custom list, I have one choice column name "Status" and values for it are Active and Inactive. In my Conditional Branch activity, I...

Getting error Nintex form O365 Preview mode "...

I have migrated Nintex form from onpremises to O365 environment. I have custom JavaScript’s includes , Custom CSS includes and custom java scripts wi...

Nintex Responsive Forms - Approval on the form?

I am developing with the Nintex New Responsive form, This form requires an approver. How can we develop it to a form where the Approvers actually app...

• By builder
  • March 19, 2020  16:15

How to set field value (textbox) when you select a...

Hi there, I'm on Nintex for Office 365. I have a form with a lookup field (Dropdown). When a user select the field i would like to do a lookup on the...

How to create an ics file for O365 using Nintex 20...

We are currenty using SharePoint 2016 on-prem, Nintex 2016 and Office 365 (emails). We developed an employee availabilty calendar. Users complete a ...

How to generate HTTP web service content

I am struggling to generate the exact Request Content body for a REST API request in SharePoint Online (Create item in a folder). As directed by Micr...

• By Sid11
  • March 17, 2020  15:26

Retrieve multiple values from collection variable

Hello, I have scenario in the workflow where i need to capture approver from User column based on two other column (Business Unit and Original Acto...

Nintex RichText multiline textbox is not supportin...

While rendering richtext multiline textbox through system chrome browser there is no issue in rendering the multiline textbox. But when it comes to m...

formatDate doesn't work well when i use backs...

Hi All, I have setup a variable called ftDate and use the forumular below formatDate( IncidentDateTime , "dd-MM-yyyy") When i use dd-MM-yyyy i g...

Retrieve Data Action Missing-Any alternative optio...

Hi I want to check what are the alternate options/actions for missing Retrieve Data action in Nintex 365 .As we are re-building the Nintex WKF in 36...