Capability Sort By
  • By ERefat
  • February 02, 2020  22:26

Verify if emails are sent?

I created a workflow that sends an email where the recipient's email is pulled from a SharePoint list, it is a text column. To test this I blind cop...

• By weir311
  • January 31, 2020  13:00

Display a picture from a url on mobile

Hi, I'm trying to do something I had hoped would be simple but that I can't get to work on mobile. I'm using nintex for O365. The...

Connect a form variable to a column in "New R...

In the New Responsive designer in o365 is it possible to connect a variable to a column? If not how can I write the output of a userProfileLookup, ba...

• By ms7
  • January 31, 2020  04:29

Any news regarding the 'SameSite' secure c...

Is there any news regarding the upcoming Chrome 80 update that will institute a secure-by-default model for cookies? Chromium blog reference O...

Why does my simple Workflow (email alert) lag at t...

I have a very simple workflow: when a record is created and meets a few conditions, an email fires off to an inbox. 90% of the time, the email ...

Submitted forms in Sharepoint Online list

Dear all, My issue refers to a form I've created which contains multiple Look Up fields which get their values from lists within SharePoint. Ev...

Forms - Responsive Designer - Close and Print bann...

I have build a new form connected to a sharepoint list using the responsive designer. The list itself should not be viewed by people submitting the f...

• By LizzieB
  • January 28, 2020  16:58

Restrict access to Nintex Forms and Nintex Workflo...

Is there a way to restrict access per user to Nintex Forms and Nintex Workflow for Office 365, essentially hide it from ribbon above the list in Shar...

How to set TrimDuplicates to false in O365 Search ...

As the title says, is there a way to enable duplicate results in O365 Search Query workflow action? I'm using it to search within property restrict...

• By riyaz
  • January 23, 2020  20:40

REST API GetItems POST query in Nintex Forms for O...

The following code using POST returns security error var querys = GetJobSearchQuery (jobname, prodName, userID, sortingList == ...

userProfileLookup suddenly can't access userPr...

Hi, One of my forms suddenly stopped working , userProfileLookup can't access userProfile data and all fields are blank! I added new Person and te...

• By SherryH
  • January 23, 2020  13:08