Capability Sort By

Run a workflow on items within a specific folder i...

Hi! I'm trying to set up a workflow to run on only items within a folder within a list in SharePoint o365. Any suggestions? The list is the Docum...

• By fb123
  • March 27, 2020  14:03

Duplicating Repeating Section

Hi All, I am trying to use a custom JavaScript to duplicate information from one section to another repeating section in my classic Nintex Form. ...

The specified user {Common:Initiator} could not be...

I am a beginner and created a workflow that sets the title of an item. After starting, the workflow gets suspended with message as The specif...

ifelse condition + variables in Nintex Forms for S...

Hello everyone, I am currently working in forms on a repeating section that calculates some variables based on user input. I am using the responsiv...

• By Tascin
  • March 26, 2020  05:58

Nintex Docunent Tagger not getting added

I'm trying to add the Nintex Document Tagged add-in from Microsoft app source https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/office/WA104379806?tab=O...

controls doesn't save records when inside Pane...

My form is a Respossive Form Don't know if this is possbile but this is my scenario below :- I have a lookup list as a dropdown in my form. I h...

Adding license in O365

Hi everyone, I have a Nintex license in a .nflx file, and i have to add it to my o365 tentant for Sharepoint. The case is that i install the work...

Unexcepected errors while saving or publishing wor...

bad performance long time to save the action updates so many errors while publishing its could be due to internet slowness or some thing related to o...

• By ERefat
  • March 24, 2020  04:07

Restrict Repeating Sections - New Responsive Desig...

This post explains how to use a formula and a calculated value control to limit the number of repeating sections in a Responsive Designer form. Cou...

Nintex for Office 365 url in email message

I am a newb for sure so bear with me. I have built a list, form and workflow. The form allows someone to request a new project site be created in t...

• By HB
  • March 23, 2020  13:23

Nintex Forms O365 down ? 503 Service Unavailable

Anyone experiencing 503 Service Unavailable with Nintex Forms O365?

Customs CSS not working in Internet Explorer and i...

Hi All, I 'm workng on a Nintex form (SharePoint) and after adding a custom css it all works and looks great in Chrome and Firefox But not in Interne...