Capability Sort By

How can we find the start instance data

When we use API call to trigger the component workflow, we will include some objects in the body of API call. In Nintex workflow cloud, we can ...

• By WadeMan
  • February 19, 2020  01:17

Nintex Forms Calculated Value not working

Hello all. I can't figure out why calculated value on one list(works in other lists) is not working. The fields in sharepoint are set as single line ...

• By Eanox
  • February 18, 2020  07:31

New Responsive Form - Display data from repeating ...

Hi, I am new to Nintex. Currently, I am facing aproblem with my project. I want to display the data (which include choice single, date and tex...

How to retrieve the variable from API call start d...

I am using Nintex for office 365 to create component workflow and use HTTP API call to trigger the workflow. The data below will be transferred to wo...

• By WadeLuk
  • February 17, 2020  20:10

New Responsive Form - "fn" rules questio...

We have a user in our company trying to build a form rule using the New Responsive Form builder. The rule he is trying to build is something I use o...

Simple filter for list lookup

Hi guys, I have tried the search but with no success. I am using the new responsive designer. The screenshot shows exact the opposite of what...

• By Niran
  • February 17, 2020  03:29

Workflow variables when using O365 upload file

The O365 upload file action works but in the content if we use workflow variables.it neglects the content and throws the exception " This file is em...

• By kk
  • February 14, 2020  14:45

Single Line Text format - ReqEx maybe?

This is a total long shot, but here goes. My (old) responsive form has a single line text box where the name of 'the person making the complaint' n...

Formula Not Working

I have a form where the Title field is calculated from a formula. I've done this before and thought it would be easy, but I was so wrong. I wa...

• By amydpp
  • February 12, 2020  13:02

Wrong Nintex form displayed.

We have numerous Nintex forms in use on a SP online site. Each works great, other then a form for one list that has nearly the same URL as another l...

• By zbean
  • February 12, 2020  05:59

Able to approval task anyone who has the link

Anyone who has link to the task form able to approve/reject the approval. Forwarded the approval email to my colleague and he is able to approve even...

Build String in Migrated Workflow

I am currently migrating a SharePoint 2013 workflow to SPO. The workflow loops through a library and pulls some of the information from some document...

• By aak1
  • February 06, 2020  09:30