Capability Sort By

Submit request with attachment to Remedy system vi...

We are in the process of migrating from SharePoint 2013 to O365 and one of our workflows sends an email to Remedy to create a ticket. We are having ...

Workflow for O365 not Displaying as an Option in L...

I have an issue I am encountering where I copied over a workflow from on-prem to the cloud but it wasn't available for anyone but the admin who copie...

• By jvolk85
  • March 10, 2020  06:02

Task Process Variable Due Date

Background Office 365 Classic Nintex Forms Nintex Workflow I have a field on a form with multiple approvers. The requirement is fo...

Assign Task Doesn't Send Email

I am using Nintex Workflow Office 365 and trying to use "Assign a Task." I'm used to Flexi-Task from Nintex 2010 on prem. This is how we do approvals...

• By swcabc
  • March 09, 2020  13:29

Can I use a list to make a choices for a cascading...

I am trying to make a form for a document library. It is currently empty as it is a test environment to create the form that will later be merged wi...

• By AmandaW
  • March 09, 2020  07:36

Show tooltip for each dropdown items in SharePoint...

I have a dropdown list in the Nintex form created for a sharepoint list --> New form. This dropdown list is getting its value from another sharepo...

Worfklow wont start automatically

I have the same issue for Nintex O365 workflow everything was going smooth and nice tell yesterday the all process suddeny stopped from running aut...

• By ERefat
  • March 09, 2020  02:06

How do I conditionally disable 'add row' i...

Hi, this topic has been posted before for classic forms, but I cannot find a definitive answer for Responsive forms. Is it possible using an express...

How can we achieve the - calling Microsoft Flow fr...

I am trying to achieve to call a Microosft Flow from a Nintex 365 list/site/ or any workflow.

Assigning a Task to a SharePoint permission group ...

** Moved from 'Nintex for SharePoint' ** Firstly, I have to state that I am pretty new to Nintex Workflow so sorry if this is such a basic ques...

• By bo55vxr
  • March 05, 2020  00:01

Short New Form URL

We have the following link to a new form in O365. I am tring to link to this in our current SP2013 intranet and I am getting the error that the URL l...

• By yted
  • March 04, 2020  22:48

split the decimal portion from total amount using ...

Hi there, Split the decimal portion from total amount using Javascript. We have business requirements to improve the payment request by adding th...

• By ERefat
  • March 04, 2020  22:28