Capability Sort By

New Responsive form - hide Page 1 in display mode?...

I have a two-page form. The first page is just a message which the user has to acknowledge before proceeding to page 2 that contains the actual form...

Workflow progress graphical interface

I'm using Nintex workflow for first time in Modern Communiations site, previous used on On Prem versions. When I create a new workflow and from t...

enterprise metadata and keywords settings column n...

I have a enterprise metadata and keywords settings column created in List and when It is added to the Nintex Forms I am not able to pull any Keywords...

• By MikeC
  • May 29, 2020  08:32

Get account name in domain\username format in Nint...

Hi, we recently migrated from SP13 to SharePoint online. On SharePoint 13, we have a request form where user submit request to access to an applicati...

Multiple reminders prior to task list due date

I have a task list in SharePoint that I would like to create reminders for. This would be prior to the due date. There is a choice field, "Reminder",...

• By aak1
  • May 28, 2020  17:14

Unable to sort Wf Variables at Designer/Ribbon/Var...

at o365 workflow, click on the Variable Icon: 1. Unable to sort Variables by any of the headings; the list displays variables as they were entered...

New Responsive Form - multi-select control with ad...

I have a form with a lookup control that has a large list of options and it needs to be multi-select. Is this type of control available in New Respo...

Unable to open Email Saved as PDF from Nintex Form...

We have a Nintex Form a user completes which is then routed for approval. We're unable to open certain attachments after submission. Normal PDF &...

Update other column values when the form is edited...

Hi - I have a workflow that triggers an email with an embedded edit url, to open the record in Edit mode so that user can update information in "Empl...

Lookup runtime function in Calculated Value field ...

All, I'm needing to display multiple numbers according to certain values selected from a list lookup on a form. As an examples, I am using a li...

Query List action: how to filter dates for a curre...

My users are required to complete a task every month and a list item is updated with a date when the task was last completed. I would like to send an...

• By igorsp
  • May 26, 2020  16:14

Missing Email from Start a Task Process in Workflo...

Hi Everyone, I've got a Start a Task Process in Workflow that was working great and sending out email. I made some changes and all of a sudde...