Capability Sort By

Web Request Control to get Maximum ID from a list

Hello Folks, Has anyone used a web request to get item from a list? I have had very little success with the Web Request control and I need to m...

Lookup column in Nintex Workflow returning more th...

Within [Assign Flexi Task] I have a added an item to the Subject field of the "Initial Email Options". The item is a lookup field showing the request...

• By JoeD
  • June 17, 2020  08:19

Using the repeater control and synchronizing the p...

Hi, I'm new to Nintex Forms and Workflows so my apologies if I have used incorrect terminology or if this is a silly question. I'm currently ha...

How could we edit an attachment in Nintex forms?

I am struggling to find an option in File upload where we can select a toggle/checkbox to enable edit functionality in attachments.

Classic Form Number format display in repeating se...

I have tried to set a number format for a single line textbox in a repeating section but it isn't working. It is working for fields that are not in t...

New Responsive Forms Designer "Loading Licens...

We’ve been developing our first forms using the New Responsive Designer, and now are having some user testing. Several users with Windows 7 are...

Send Notification To User when Workflow is allread...

Hi, Our business asks if we could build in a notification when a workflow of the same type is allready running (in Nintex Worlflow O365). As fa...

• By EricV
  • June 16, 2020  00:48

Can i assign a task to a group email and if yes wh...

Hi All, I would just like to verify what sort of emails can we assign task to when using the assign task actions in a workflows - a user emai...

To read PDF file by NF for O365

To read PDF file from Windowsnetwork path folder/shared outlook mailbox to upload PDF on O365 Already having nintex flow license for O365(SharePoin...

Read and Upload PDF by NF for O365

To read PDF file from Windowsnetwork path folder/shared outlook mailbox to upload PDF on O365 Already having nintex flow license for O365(SharePoin...

This workflow was terminated by SharePoint App

I have a workflow that was terminated out of nowhere and I can't figure out what was the cause. We're up to over 300 requests without ever seeing thi...

Date entry form - Month & Year only

Hey folks, I need to have a Date entry field on forms that is restricted to Month and Year only - is this possible? My forms are built in New Res...