Capability Sort By

Nintex Forms on lists with more than 5000 items ar...

We have a few lists which have exceeded the list view threshold. We were able to create new items to the list using these forms or view the forms pre...

Discussion Board Or Team Discussion

Hi I am working on a list to recreate some workflow using Nintex O365. Here I am supposed to create a list in Team Discussion and clicking that li...

• By ajayw
  • April 28, 2020  11:18

Get the time the user signed the Signature control...

I want to get the exact time that a user signed the Signature control on Nintex Forms for Office 365 new responsive designer. How do I do that? ...

Hiding a Tab and the related content based on a va...

Hi, I've created tabs based on the this article https://community.nintex.com/t5/Nintex-for-Office-365/CREATING-TABBED-FORMS-IN-NINTEX-FORMS-FOR-OF...

How many Rules or Variables Can be Created in Nint...

We are designing a complex Form in Nintex for Office 365 with New Resposive Designer. We whould need almost 30 groups contole to be desplayed one at ...

Restrict deletion of repeating section row

I want to prevent deleting of any rows of a repeating section. I've seen elsewhere in the forums where people are hiding the delete button, but that ...

• By aak1
  • April 22, 2020  17:04

Editing Items From List With Multiple Content Type...

We are designing Forms in Nintex for Office 365, with New Repsonsive Designer. The list has multiple Content Typs. The items in the list are added th...

Start Workflow when modified conditions, differenc...

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me with my query. I am currently building a workflow which involves multiple statuses due to there being multiple d...

set a field with current user email/id when in edi...

Hi All, I'm using a responsive form and would like to set a field (a single line of tex) with the current user email value/id but it doesn't seem to ...

how to lock and give a warning to user when they e...

Hi All, I'm working on a Reponsive form Currently when a user is editing a list Item, it will not allow another user to edit the same item. SharePo...

Office 365 REST API | Guide to Updating Multiple S...

Hello Nintex Community! I was faced with a challenge of updating the Parent Document relationship column of a given document/file. The "Up...

Update Workflow App In Office 365 On Site With Run...

I have a site which has an older version of the Workflow app, and I would like to update the app so that I can use the new responsive designer for ta...