Capability Sort By

Open responsive form with collapsed headers

Hi all, Hoping this isn't a stupid question! I have a rather long responsive form and am using groups with collapsible headers to section out th...

• By raquelm
  • September 07, 2020  18:35

Is there any method of integration between office ...

Is there any method of integration between office 365 and drupal? For example- any module, api, etc.

Changing SharePoint group name will affect the con...

I already have a well developed workflow which have included send an email action and start a process action. The recipient of these actions is set t...

Retrieving Count of items from a list

Hi, Looking for a solution for the problem below. The use case Example: We have a list named grocery as per following table str...

Responsive Forms ,Else If question

Hi Guys Using the new responsive forms designer and cant figure out how to do a simple else if function? I have a label where the text ch...

Submit confirmation message - new responsive desig...

I am trying to find the equivalent of a confirmation message dialog pop-up when a form is submitted for the NEW responsive designer. I have done this...

Count number of days per month based on a start da...

Hi Guys, This is a question regarding New Responsive Forms for SharePoint. In the form I have start date and end date fields. Also have fields ...

Issue with Repeating Section XML Tag Names

While using the responsive form designer, XML output from my repeating section uses encrypted field names or GUIDs rather than the actual field name....

Workflow stuck on "Started" sends multip...

We have a series of similar workflows across multiple sites. The simplest of these is a single action: an email is sent when a list item is created. ...

• By Aloe20
  • August 26, 2020  23:56

Adding a link to the Current Item in Email Body

This seems like it should be a very simple thing to accomplish, if not the simplest, however I have spent at least an hour trying to get it working t...

Start a Task Process

Hi All, I'm using Start a task process with 3 possible Task outcomes Endorsed -- To Be Revised -- Rejected Default Outcome is Rejected ...

Extract Month from a date variable

I need to extract the month from a variable. In my workflow, I have a set variable action that uses the executed date. I need to get the month from t...

• By aak1
  • August 26, 2020  14:48