Capability Sort By

copy attachment from list to several document libr...

Hello. I'm looking to copy attachments from a list to four different libraries based on a selection; similar to "Content Organization Rules" on Dro...

• By Eanox
  • May 13, 2020  11:44

repeating control get email ID

I use query xml in the repeating control in my office 365 workflow. /RepeaterData/Items/Item/pplReviewer/text() The result I get is [...

Nintex Office 365 Workflow Performance - complex w...

Hello, I have attached a Nintex workflow that creates items in other lists. This workflow takes a minimium of 8 minutes to run. I was wondering i...

Order of Task Attachments

I have a task form - say, Task Form 1 - with 3 different sections, and each section may have an attachment, depending on responses to Yes/ No questio...

Leave site? - Changes that you made may not be sav...

There is a new error message appearing whever I hit Submit on a form I am developing: If I click Leave or cancel - th...

How to separate attachment based on category in Ni...

I have a requirement to ask user to attach multiple documents in nintex task form. Like Passport (Front & back), Identity Card (front & back)...

Query Sharepoint online Calendar list showing diff...

Hi , I am querying a calendar list and showing it in a Send notification Email . Instead of showing this 5/8/2020 12:00:00 AM-5/9/2020 11:59:00 ...

ifElse Statements in Variables, Between two decima...

I am trying to find a way to create ifElse statements in the New Responsive Designer under variable, for numbers in between two decimals. I loved the...

O365 Execute SQL - Multiple Columns

My SQL query returns multiple columns , how do we configure them in Nintex o365 Execute SQl Action ? i am aware this can be done by specifying column...

• By KalEl
  • May 07, 2020  03:55

Workflow error on check-in action

Hello everyone, I have an approval workflow that calls a second workflow to create a CSV file. The second workflow creates the file and checks ...

• By Vel28
  • May 06, 2020  18:48

Responsive form O365 - Import Export JSON files

Ive created a new responsive form in my O365 environment and now I want to move it to a new site collection in 365 however when exporting it exports ...

Repeating section data stores with GUIDs in New re...

Hello, I am using new responsive form which has the repeating section but the data stores in the format of GUIDs for columns within the Repeati...