Capability Sort By

Nintex >> New Responsive Form >> Casca...

Hi Team, I have two List Lookup control with Cascading enabled, Based on First populating Second Lookup control (Both are Check box enabled). Whe...

Web request, get JSON data numeric value

When including a WebRequest control within the Nintex Form for O365, I'm unable to retrieve a NUMERIC value - only TEXT values. This is to retrieve...

Creating A nintex form and workflow on a Content t...

Hi, I used to create Nintex Form and Workflows (Site Collection re Usable) in SharePoint onprem . I don't see this features in online. I am in the ...

Link to related item in another list in Responsive...

I'm using a responsive form (not new responsive) that contains fields that are lookup columns to other lists. On of the requirements is to have a cl...

• By cdpisdg
  • March 14, 2022  12:24

Responsive Designer List Lookup

Hi Does anyone know what the limits are to a list lookup field in the Responsive designer? Looking to find the limit and see if there is a way...

• By zbean
  • March 11, 2022  07:39

How to set default URL for Nintex form

Hi All, I have an employee directory list in SharePoint online with the Employee photo field, this field is basically a link field that is connecte...

• By pooja22
  • March 08, 2022  06:46

Redirect Task Form Close Button

I have Nintex Office 365 forms: if I open a completed task then the task has a Close button in the top left bar. If i clicked then it is randomly...

Streamline Report

Hi all, Urgently seeking to see if anyone can point me in the right direction. I have a Nintex form in which users are loving, however, the repo...

• By sheree
  • March 02, 2022  07:19

Nintex form with a repeating section

Hi I've created a Nintex form for a SharePoint list and the form includes a repeating section. The fields in the repeating section are not connecte...

Remove an entire node with Update XML

I need to delete rows in my repeating table xml based on a value. The above almost works, but leaves behind <Item/> How can I...

• By DeannaV
  • March 01, 2022  15:13

Workflow status column display missing image icon

Anyone else is seeing this behavior? In my tenant the workflow status column is displaying a missing image icon and the status text is cut off. This ...

• By igorsp
  • February 28, 2022  13:41

Nintex office 365 workflow on sharepoint Library

Column of type single line text is created. I have a library where document is to be copied to another library which happens by triggering workflow...

• By SJR
  • February 28, 2022  08:51