Capability Sort By

Might I Lose my job or fired because of the Nintex...

everything is configured well as per business requirements, if the user initiate the flow the process might failed or not, If used the admin us...

• By ERefat
  • May 18, 2020  00:55

The Field is invalid - Error message

Hi, I'm using Classic forms and the users of the form complained they are unable submit the form and getting the error message "The field is inval...

Hide fields working in preview but not production

I have a created a form using the New Responsive Designer. In it, I have a repeating section. In that repeating section I have a number of fields, bu...

• By aak1
  • May 15, 2020  13:13

O365 Workflow to Add an Event to Calendar Password...

I am trying to create a simple out of office request workflow. All it does is create a task to go to the manager for approval. If approved, add to th...

• By AnneC
  • May 14, 2020  14:30

Lazy approval phases all not not working in office...

Hi , Assign a task action ,Selected Lazy approval but only below phases are working .. Reject Approve Below phases are not working ...

Filter a List by a delimited field in a Form.

Hi All, I need to restrict my users' access to certain business units based on their account. I have 2 fields in the SharePoint list - Company, R...

Is it possible to restrict future dates selection ...

Hi, Is it possible to restrict future dates selection in New Responsive form? I can only restric for past dates but not the future dates. ...

Create Item in another list formatting incorrect

I have a list that creates an item in another list. I want to pull some information from list 1 into list 2. Most of the fields are working just fine...

• By aak1
  • May 13, 2020  11:45

copy attachment from list to several document libr...

Hello. I'm looking to copy attachments from a list to four different libraries based on a selection; similar to "Content Organization Rules" on Dro...

• By Eanox
  • May 13, 2020  11:44

repeating control get email ID

I use query xml in the repeating control in my office 365 workflow. /RepeaterData/Items/Item/pplReviewer/text() The result I get is [...

Nintex Office 365 Workflow Performance - complex w...

Hello, I have attached a Nintex workflow that creates items in other lists. This workflow takes a minimium of 8 minutes to run. I was wondering i...

Order of Task Attachments

I have a task form - say, Task Form 1 - with 3 different sections, and each section may have an attachment, depending on responses to Yes/ No questio...