Capability Sort By

Migrate Nintex Workflow History from SP 2010 to O3...

What is the best practice to migrate the Nintex Workflow History from SP 2010 to O365? @andrewg - Please let me know If you have any whitepaper ...

List lookup does not persists in display/edit form...

I created a new responsive design nintex form and am using list lookup (Sharepoint Online) as a cascading dropdown. The data is stored in sharepoint ...

• By Sashr
  • July 06, 2020  14:41

Cascade drop down with multiple filtering

I have master data list with all the data. I would like to do a cascade dropdown for my form list It is a 5 tiers dropdown. Platform Vend...

• By WillCC
  • July 06, 2020  09:25

Create PDF for large document template without usi...

Version : Nintex Forms for Office 365 and Nintex Workflow for Office 365 List : One master and three children list Requirement : Generating 400 pa...

Start a List Workflow from a Site Workflow in Nint...

Hi in Nintex 2010 to start a List workflow from a Site Workflow we used Call Web Service, but now In Nintex O365 with the action Start Workflow , yo...

Only Nintex Form Creator can Edit items in it

Hi, I have a Nintex Form attached to a SharePoint Online List, everything working fine adding and editing items on the form, but suddenly the edit ...

Validate a Date/time field to be within certain ho...

Hi, I have a Start Date/Time and and End Date/Time on a form. I would like to validate that the Start and End Time are within business hours (i.e...

• By rlavey
  • July 02, 2020  12:12

Enable dropdownlist on Display form on New-respons...

I am trying to create a tab like feature using dropdownlist. When I change the option on dropdown, I show/hide groups. This feature is working on new...

• By Sashr
  • July 02, 2020  09:56

Nintex workflow actions for cloud

Do parallel actions and Switch statements come under the limited action for cloud, for the workflows that are free?

Single Line of Text not centered on Display Mode

I have a single line of text field that I have set to be centered aligned. On form DisplayMode, the text is not centered, but left aligned. When in f...

The decryption operation failed, see inner excepti...

Workflows are getting Suspended with this message: The decryption operation failed, see inner exception. Anyone same situation ? Related to the i...

Convert the Nintex forms office 365 JS to Cross Do...

Nintex forms had a JS in on-premise which has been migrated to office 365 Nintex. The JS is not working. how to make this to work. function...