Capability Sort By

Hide and Disable Checkboxes

Hello, I have a checkbox as a mandatory field. This should be hidden if "xss" is selected in a previous checkbox (see attachment). However, since it ...

Set individual permissions for each user in ShareP...

Hi - super new to Nintex and tasked with migrating workflows from SP2013 to O365. We have a Nintex workflow that sets individual permissions on an it...

• By Aloe20
  • July 08, 2020  16:35

Nintex Workflow Impact on SharePoint 2010 and 2013...

Since it has been announced that Microsoft is officially ending support for SharePoint 2010 Workflows in November 2020 and SharePoint 2013 Workflows ...

Workflow O365 Status value

I have two workflows in a SPO list and part of one of the looping workflows it checks to see if the other workflow is already running. I have varW...

New Responsive form: text box not resizing as inte...

I am using a New Responsive form on Nintex O365. I have a long text field with the "Auto resize height" option set to Yes. In Display m...

How to get random list item using Nintex Workflow ...

Hi , My list contains 20 items . I need to get a random item every day . How to achieve this using Nintex workflow in SharePoint Online .

Migrate Nintex Workflow History from SP 2010 to O3...

What is the best practice to migrate the Nintex Workflow History from SP 2010 to O365? @andrewg - Please let me know If you have any whitepaper ...

List lookup does not persists in display/edit form...

I created a new responsive design nintex form and am using list lookup (Sharepoint Online) as a cascading dropdown. The data is stored in sharepoint ...

• By Sashr
  • July 06, 2020  14:41

Cascade drop down with multiple filtering

I have master data list with all the data. I would like to do a cascade dropdown for my form list It is a 5 tiers dropdown. Platform Vend...

• By WillCC
  • July 06, 2020  09:25

Create PDF for large document template without usi...

Version : Nintex Forms for Office 365 and Nintex Workflow for Office 365 List : One master and three children list Requirement : Generating 400 pa...

Start a List Workflow from a Site Workflow in Nint...

Hi in Nintex 2010 to start a List workflow from a Site Workflow we used Call Web Service, but now In Nintex O365 with the action Start Workflow , yo...

Only Nintex Form Creator can Edit items in it

Hi, I have a Nintex Form attached to a SharePoint Online List, everything working fine adding and editing items on the form, but suddenly the edit ...