Capability Sort By

Collection after Query List

After using the Query List Action I get the result with this format. {"Id":2447,"ID":2447} Is there an action to parse it? How should I use i...

Repeater section data parsing with Date column

Hi, I am trying to parse the data below in the format of Contact1, Location1, Date1, duration1; Contact2, Location2, Date2, duration2;.... but ...

Task Delegation from Workflow Task List

Hi All, I have got requirement for delegation on O365 Nintex. I am come with ideas of updating via Workflow Task list by certain people. ...

Adobe Sign help with use case

I apologize for my ignorance on this subject, but I need help with the Adobe Sign action. I've been reading about it and it seems like I need a list ...

• By aak1
  • May 21, 2020  11:35

Get all users from a group

Dear community, Below call to web service action in on premise needs to be in SharePOint online. It queries the asmx and then gets all users with t...

How to control the visibility over the input forms...

Hi there:) I'm currently working in a new team and my knowledge is really poor please help me.. I just wondering is there any way to make the inp...

Audit requirement

I have a 3 level approver workflow. The approval takes place fine. There is an audit requirement that when workflow runs, item shoud be non editable....

Comments functionality in office365

Hi Nintex office 365 workflows how can one gather all comments from nintex tasks forms. I have 3 level Approvers and need a way to capture these c...

Nintex Forms fails on list permissions only

Hi , we have created a nintex form on a sharepoint online list. Some of our users does have list permissions only(edit permissions), no permissions...

Nintex Sign - The sender of Request Signature Emai...

Dear all, I am new user of Nintex Sign, and I already authorize Nintex to access the Adobe platform. For the guide " https://help.ninte...

• By GP
  • May 19, 2020  18:16

Show barcode image in the email - Nintex Office 3...

Hi, we are generating the barcode image using google API. The Barcode Image URL looks like below https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=qr&c...

Save button new responsive form

Hello, What are the options to add "Save" button in new responsive form? We have as many as 100 fields in the form with multiple pages (...