Capability Sort By

Repeating control data in formatted

Hello Community, I have a Nintex task form for that reads data from multiline text field but it has data in xml form. Whereas I need in a tabular for...

Date changes each time I open

I have a new universal form field that fills in a date when a different boxed is checked. That part works fine. The problem is that the date is updat...

• By amydpp
  • July 21, 2020  09:48

Nintex Form with Excel attachment

I want to create a nintex form with excel as an attachment. In the next form the attachment should get open, update and save the updated one. At pre...

Choice (Multiple selection) logic?

Hi, I am trying to create a workflow that uses logic based on the results of a choice-multiple. What I want to know is if the output of a choi...

• By Jeremy
  • July 20, 2020  21:11

Get Check In Comment Property

We have the ability within Nintex on prem to add the "Check in Comment" item property to the body of an email. In O365 we have been unable to find it...

• By Aloe20
  • July 20, 2020  16:19

Nintex responsive form Rules

Hi , I am working on responsive forms. i have created few in past as well but now i see that rules are not working as they used to i.e.1==1 con...

Default File Upload Problems

Hi, I have started to build a basic form which consists of a series of single choice and short text boxes. It doesn't contain any file ...

Set a hyperlink field to read only

I have a form with fields that should be read only once a button is clicked. Using rules, I was able to make this work by disabling the fields, but i...

• By aak1
  • July 16, 2020  17:53

PhoneNumber with + in front

Hello everybody, I have a single text box where the phone number is written. There should also be a "+" in front of the number. With my rule in the...

O365 Workflow action 'Office 365 update items&...

I'm working with a very simple test WF to try and resolve an issue with the workflow action 'Office 365 update items' which is generating the error '...

• By Bards
  • July 16, 2020  04:11

Making a drop-down list based on another drop-down...

Dear Community, I have to create a form with a drop-down list based on another drop-down list, for example: - Field A: Option A1 = Type; ...

Capture User, Date & Time Stamp of Approval

I am trying to capture 3 things from an approved task for an o365 workflow: 1) Who approved the task 2) date the task was approved 3) Time ...