Capability Sort By

Why take long time to open Nintex Form (Classic)??...

Hi all, I am using Nintex Form for Office 365 to create a eForm in a SharePoint List (using Classic Mode). When user open the Nintex Form fro...

• By GP
  • June 26, 2020  00:03

Comments are gone

Hello, I have 3 SharePoint columns "Applicant Comments", Supervisor Comments "and" Requirements Management Comments " (see attachments). ...

Content Approval workflow before publishing the pa...

Hi, The requirement is to approve new or modified published page under Pages library before visible to others. I am using SharePoint online o36...

Multiple Choice field with Fill in Option

I have a SharePoint list with a Multiple Choice field that allows manual entry. How do I get Forms to add manual entries. I created a separate ...

How to restrict user from entering spanish charact...

I am having one repeating section in my form as below: I need to restrict user from entering spanish characters such as " ¶§&'><Çü...

Hyphen within a surname

Hi all, We have a Nintex form that assigns a task to a user once submitted. One of the users has a double barrelled surname with a hyphen (eg. Sm...

Set Field Value from Lookup Field (multi-values)

Hello, We are trying to set a target field with the values from a Lookup Field. Problem: Without any manipulation we get funky results...

• By ckatz
  • June 23, 2020  17:37

Access NFFormData through office graph?

Does anyone know if its possible to access the NFFormData through the office graph api. Is NFFormData even stored in the Users tenant/lists?

Returne to the office request - Check Calendar cap...

Hi there, My scenario is to check the capacity of each level of the buildings and let the staff book a day to Work From Office. For examp...

Data in Repeating section is lost inside Task Form...

Hi All, I have a designed Item form using a repeating section which has field like KPI ID, KPI, Measure, Target , - These fields are set as Cont...

Limitations on variables

I am currently creating a PDF document which uses data from 1 parent list and 4 child lists. I have approached this by using the "Query a List" acti...

How to remove rectangular border from input field?...

Hello, I've been trying to remove this blue rectangular border for a while now. I have tried everything like: .nf-section { border: none...