Capability Sort By

Docusign Signature Tag?

Just curious is their a signature tag for docusign that I can add to my template, so it will show them where the signature field is. Like we c...

How to get emails automatically moved to "Foc...

When my workflow sends out notifications, it sends them to people's "Other" folders in Outlook. Is there a way to get the notifications to always g...

Check if item exists multiple choice field

I am trying to check if an item exists in a collection that is based off a choice field that allows multiple selections, but it isn't working as expe...

• By aak1
  • June 02, 2020  13:06

New Responsive Form: Lookup Function for Person Fi...

I have a new responsive form that used a lookup function to return a person field from another list when a user selects a role from a dropdown. The l...

New Responsive form designer - "Preview"...

I've been building forms in the New Responsive designer for months. Once you get above the most basic complexity with show/hide rules, the Preview t...

Can not submit form with a signature field

Hello everyone, I have using the new Nintex Responsive Designer. I have included a Signature Field in the form, but the first time I submit the...

Retrieve Person details via Office 365 Query List

I need to retrieve a person's email details from a list in a different site (containing masterdata) within my tenant, and use the Office 365 Query Li...

disable a field when the created by is not equal t...

Dear community, I have a multi line text field on my form. I have added it to repeater control. I dont want other logged in user to edit the field ...

New Responsive form - hide Page 1 in display mode?...

I have a two-page form. The first page is just a message which the user has to acknowledge before proceeding to page 2 that contains the actual form...

Workflow progress graphical interface

I'm using Nintex workflow for first time in Modern Communiations site, previous used on On Prem versions. When I create a new workflow and from t...

enterprise metadata and keywords settings column n...

I have a enterprise metadata and keywords settings column created in List and when It is added to the Nintex Forms I am not able to pull any Keywords...

• By MikeC
  • May 29, 2020  08:32

Get account name in domain\username format in Nint...

Hi, we recently migrated from SP13 to SharePoint online. On SharePoint 13, we have a request form where user submit request to access to an applicati...