Capability Sort By

Adding a link to the Current Item in Email Body

This seems like it should be a very simple thing to accomplish, if not the simplest, however I have spent at least an hour trying to get it working t...

Start a Task Process

Hi All, I'm using Start a task process with 3 possible Task outcomes Endorsed -- To Be Revised -- Rejected Default Outcome is Rejected ...

Extract Month from a date variable

I need to extract the month from a variable. In my workflow, I have a set variable action that uses the executed date. I need to get the month from t...

• By aak1
  • August 26, 2020  14:48

Run a Nintex workflow from powerapps form

Hi, I currently have Nintex workflow and Powerapps form for my Sharepoint online list. I would like to start the Nintex workflow from within the...

• By Hameed
  • August 26, 2020  07:11

Setting/Retrieving a cookie value from a Nintex O3...

I have a SharePoint app that was recently migrated to SPO from On-Prem. This app has a page that contains a connecting webpart that allows users to s...

I want a Ref Number on my form that sequences when...

I am a new user. I want to create a unique reference number on my form when a new item is added. This will be used a tracking reference by all th...

Production workflow failure alerts

Hi all, Has anyone had any success with the Production workflow failure alerts working? I have them set up on a form and the workflow terminate...

How to edit Task outcomes correctly

Hello, I know, there are some posts related to the task outcomes, but couldn't find the answer. In default, my Nintex Workflow task outcomes are "app...

• By eveN
  • August 25, 2020  00:44

Move Document with versioning history

Has anyone been successful moving documents to a different site while preserving the versioning history on Office 365? 😢

• By Eanox
  • August 24, 2020  14:12

Unable to Save - Object reference not set to an in...

Using New Responsive Design, copied the nintex form and workflow from another site but when trying to approve/reject a Task Process, I get the above ...

• By Clozoya
  • August 24, 2020  12:51

Cancellation email not working for Assign a Task

I am using "Assign a Task" in O365. The Assignee is a SharePoint group. When one of the Assignees Cancels or Rejects the task, I was expecting the w...

Demo options

Hi there, I've used Nintex in a previous job and I wanted to see if there's an option to use a demo site (SharePoint and Nintex workflow/forms)...

• By PScyner
  • August 21, 2020  02:16