Capability Sort By

Validate a Date/time field to be within certain ho...

Hi, I have a Start Date/Time and and End Date/Time on a form. I would like to validate that the Start and End Time are within business hours (i.e...

• By rlavey
  • July 02, 2020  12:12

Enable dropdownlist on Display form on New-respons...

I am trying to create a tab like feature using dropdownlist. When I change the option on dropdown, I show/hide groups. This feature is working on new...

• By Sashr
  • July 02, 2020  09:56

Nintex workflow actions for cloud

Do parallel actions and Switch statements come under the limited action for cloud, for the workflows that are free?

Single Line of Text not centered on Display Mode

I have a single line of text field that I have set to be centered aligned. On form DisplayMode, the text is not centered, but left aligned. When in f...

The decryption operation failed, see inner excepti...

Workflows are getting Suspended with this message: The decryption operation failed, see inner exception. Anyone same situation ? Related to the i...

Convert the Nintex forms office 365 JS to Cross Do...

Nintex forms had a JS in on-premise which has been migrated to office 365 Nintex. The JS is not working. how to make this to work. function...

Number field rounding in docgen

I have a calculated field in SharePoint that is set to have zero decimals. I have a workflow with a docgen action that uses that field. The export al...

• By aak1
  • June 30, 2020  16:58

Variable with Lookup Function Prevent Saving

I am using New Responsive Designer and I have a variable with a lookup function that is looking in another list for a value: lookup("Staff List","Ini...

State Machine

Hello, I am new to nintex workflows. I need to build a workflow where a user submits a form and this form goes to 1 of three teams(Network, IT or HR)...

Governance Model for Nintex Workflow and Forms Bes...

I have a client that is migrating from SharePoint on-premises to SharePoint 365. With the move, they will be implementing Nintex Workflows and Forms ...

• By David-
  • June 29, 2020  15:20

User profile lookup - Business unit

Hi Guys, Can I use " UserProfileLookUp " function and find the User Business Unit ? It is different from the Department. The requirement i...

Dropdown to choose folder from document library

Hi everyone. I am new to Nintex, and is my first post. I am trying to create a form to create a record which can have multiple attachments. ...