Capability Sort By

Nintex AppStudio Can't Filter Forms

I have created an app in Nintex AppStudio that is connected to our O365 tenant. When I go into the app, all of our New Responsive Forms show up as op...

Assign a task not showing content types

I have created Task list on O365 and a site content type of Workflow Task (SharePoint 2013) . Added this content type to Task list. When I tried to c...

Create a list item without permissions

How can I use a workflow to create a list item in another list that the user doesn't have access to? I was under the impression that I can achieve ...

• By igorsp
  • August 03, 2020  14:37

Create Approval Task with Users Queried from Diffe...

Really struggling to figure out how to implement this. I have a User list that stores people who will be doing various things within the workfl...

• By sgrams
  • August 03, 2020  09:54

Nintex workflow O365 triggered when list item upda...

In a live environment we have a scenario to update permissions for more than 500 list items. The list has nintex workflow running when item is modifi...

• By kk
  • August 01, 2020  11:25

How to get more list data on a page

We have WebPart pages that have been migrated from SharePoint 2007 to SP 2016 that use Dataview web parts. We used these because they enable many row...

Display list of related items from another list

I need to display several items from another list in the same site inside the form, and am using the online new responsive designer. For some conte...

Hyperlink to webpage

Hello Using the old responsive designer and the calculated control it was easy to create a link using the formula section "<a href...

Nintex Workflow Not Opening today - 30-July-2020

Hi All, Is there any issue today - 30-July-2020 in Nintex side, because Nintex workflow not opening. Please see below screen. Thanks ...

Permissions assigned to wrong person

Hi I use "Office 365 update item permissions" actions to assign permissions to a task . The issue I have is same permission is assigned to people ...

Floating Column Alignment in Responsive Designer

I have older workflows which have submission and task forms built in the Responsive Designer. Some of these forms have multi-choice checkboxes with...

Adding a Nintex administrator

A global administrator register herself as a Nintex administrator. And now has the option to register other administrators by the button Add administ...