Capability Sort By

Limitations on variables

I am currently creating a PDF document which uses data from 1 parent list and 4 child lists. I have approached this by using the "Query a List" acti...

How to remove rectangular border from input field?...

Hello, I've been trying to remove this blue rectangular border for a while now. I have tried everything like: .nf-section { border: none...

How to enter new lines inside Multi line text box...

Hi, I'm using Classic forms and I have a number of Multi Line Text boxes in a form. All of these controls are bound to SP list columns. The list co...

Size Limits for File Upload Control - New Responsi...

In the new responsive designer, you have the ability to set the allowed max size per file uploaded, as well as the max number of files. The highest y...

Show/Hide and Submit Rules for Nintex Forms O365

We recently started using Nintex Forms for 0365 for SharePoint. I'm having trouble getting some validation rules to fire based on answers / selection...

Suggestion on saving in Custom List?

Hello,  I am looking to create the following form (see picture). But I am a little confused as to how to create my different columns in m...

Reference yes/no field within repeating section to...

Hello ! This is my first post and I am new to setting up forms and workflows in Nintex. In my o365 form I am using repeating sections...

Web Request Control to get Maximum ID from a list

Hello Folks, Has anyone used a web request to get item from a list? I have had very little success with the Web Request control and I need to m...

Lookup column in Nintex Workflow returning more th...

Within [Assign Flexi Task] I have a added an item to the Subject field of the "Initial Email Options". The item is a lookup field showing the request...

• By JoeD
  • June 17, 2020  08:19

Using the repeater control and synchronizing the p...

Hi, I'm new to Nintex Forms and Workflows so my apologies if I have used incorrect terminology or if this is a silly question. I'm currently ha...

How could we edit an attachment in Nintex forms?

I am struggling to find an option in File upload where we can select a toggle/checkbox to enable edit functionality in attachments.

Classic Form Number format display in repeating se...

I have tried to set a number format for a single line textbox in a repeating section but it isn't working. It is working for fields that are not in t...