Capability Sort By

Relate Form B to Form A

I have the following project requirement: someone is filling in Form A (on List A) if certain conditions are met in Form A, they are asked ...

• By rthomson
  • September 24, 2020  12:34

SharePoint Online - Blank Choice Fields - Display ...

I am working with a client on a large list that utilizes many choice fields. The choice field values displayed without issue on the display and edit...

• By cmaciel
  • September 24, 2020  11:56

Can Nintex Workflow "Add an App" to anot...

I have a request form that is filled out when a user wants to add Nintex Form App or Nintex Workflow App to their site. Once I receive the request, ...

Create a items based on integer field value

I have column called Location number. if user added 5 in the location number in list A. I have to create 5 new items in List B. Based on the location...

XAML is greater than the maximum allowed size of 1...

Dear, Since a few days, one of our workflow doesn't start automatically. No error, no message ... When publishing the workflow, I get the...

• By nvdw
  • September 24, 2020  00:41

Workflow trigger only on Submit Button and not on ...

Hi, This is a query related to New Responsive Designer in SharePoint. We have both 'Save and Continue' and 'Submit' buttons enabled in the form. We...

Workflow Document Generation Output Folder path pr...

I set up the following folder with sub-folders: Test FolderA FolderB (sub-folder of FolderA) ...

• By yuri
  • September 23, 2020  08:24

Workflow to Generate Email to Users in List Period...

Can anyone help with providing the best solution for creating a site or list workflow in O365 to generate an email on a quarterly basis to all of the...

• By zvanhook
  • September 23, 2020  08:07

Cannot import .xml form into workflow task

Hi All, in the action "Start A Task Process" there is an option to import a form .nfp or .xml file. For exported from other online workflows .nfp fi...

• By natiweg
  • September 23, 2020  07:33

Able to pre-populate lookup dropdown from querystr...

Hello, I have searched the forum several times, tried some suggestions but still cannot get this right. I'm trying to save the value of a...

• By chess251
  • September 22, 2020  12:18

Task delegation by lazy approver reply?

I ran into a small problem where i needed to delegate the assignedTo on a task. I found various articles, even one that looked promising Delegation ...

What is the best practice for making Item read-onl...

We have a simple requirement that after the item is created and submitted for Approval, the item should be made readonly for the creator, and after t...

• By Parth4
  • September 18, 2020  11:22