Capability Sort By

Set a hyperlink field to read only

I have a form with fields that should be read only once a button is clicked. Using rules, I was able to make this work by disabling the fields, but i...

• By aak1
  • July 16, 2020  17:53

PhoneNumber with + in front

Hello everybody, I have a single text box where the phone number is written. There should also be a "+" in front of the number. With my rule in the...

O365 Workflow action 'Office 365 update items&...

I'm working with a very simple test WF to try and resolve an issue with the workflow action 'Office 365 update items' which is generating the error '...

• By Bards
  • July 16, 2020  04:11

Making a drop-down list based on another drop-down...

Dear Community, I have to create a form with a drop-down list based on another drop-down list, for example: - Field A: Option A1 = Type; ...

Capture User, Date & Time Stamp of Approval

I am trying to capture 3 things from an approved task for an o365 workflow: 1) Who approved the task 2) date the task was approved 3) Time ...

Disable Submit button on Edit Mode

I am using the Nintex Responsive Forms with SharePoint 0365. I have a form, where the user enters some data which goes to a SharePoint List and...

o365 sharepoint currency field outputs in html as ...

Hi I have a currency column in sharepoint. During workflow i place this value into html which I use in an email notification. It displays in the em...

• By harfmt
  • July 12, 2020  20:57

Nintex Forms Web Request - Variable in Request Hea...

Hello, i want to use the "Web Request Control" in Nintex Forms. I make a query to the Graph API and for this I need an access token. This acces...

• By backi
  • July 10, 2020  07:40
Rank

Nintex Workflow for Office 365 is not impacted by ...

In relation to the announcement made by Microsoft regarding SharePoint 2010 workflow retirement for Microsoft 365, Nintex Workflow for Office 365 i...

Exchange Online Update Calendar Item

I am trying to use "exchange online update calendar item" to update an item I've previously created when the item is changed. When I create the init...

• By AnneC
  • July 09, 2020  13:59

Hide and Disable Checkboxes

Hello, I have a checkbox as a mandatory field. This should be hidden if "xss" is selected in a previous checkbox (see attachment). However, since it ...

Set individual permissions for each user in ShareP...

Hi - super new to Nintex and tasked with migrating workflows from SP2013 to O365. We have a Nintex workflow that sets individual permissions on an it...

• By Aloe20
  • July 08, 2020  16:35