Capability Sort By

Configuration action - Wait for item update

I am in the process of updating an existing Nintex workflow to Nintex Workflow for Office 365. There is an action in the existing workflow called " ...

• By HB
  • May 21, 2021  08:51

Rules Not Working in Responsive Designer Repeating...

I have control - let's call it C - in a child repeating section within a parent repeating section. The control C has a rule which says: Hide if (Fo...

I need a daily recurring workflow to look through ...

Is there anyway in Nintex 365 workflows to run recurring daily workflows that will check item status and if the form has not been modified in the las...

Add Whitespace to a Collection

I have a collection variable, which I'm writing to a text variable, and looks like this: 1,2,3,4,5 This text variable will later be written to a te...

What tools do you use for remote UX work collabora...

Hey guys, a lot of us had to quickly switch to more remote working means of working for research, designing, testing, collaborating etc. While I'm su...

Easiest way to generate a document in workflow fro...

A customer wants to have a PDF version of the completed Nintex form sent by email, similar to how you see the completed form when clicking on the ite...

• By VvK
  • May 20, 2021  00:11

Number control connected to number column does not...

Yesterday, I found that a new responsive form number control would not display the data saved to the connected number column (set to decimal), after ...

Flexi task replaced

Hello, I am working on a multi approval WF with 9 different flexi tasks. I've seen several times one flexi task being replaced by another one. I do...

Form won't display when opening task

Hello, I'm working a multi-approval levels workflow with a total of 9 different forms throughout the process. I'm not sure what I did wrong, but ...

Nintex Form - select Nintex Tenant (?)

Hi All, If I would to select the Japan Nintex Tenant, which page can I do this? This page? Or this page? Or anoth...

• By GP
  • May 16, 2021  23:46

Nintex Office 365 Workflow Error- Teminated-The co...

I have created and form and nintex workflow on O365 linked to a SharePoint list. My workflow is starting but showing terminated with this error messa...

• By KHuzar
  • May 13, 2021  04:13

office 365 item Permission operation is slow and u...

I performed a simple update item permission update using Nintex workflow. It is very slow and unreliable. Is it any way that It can be optimised? ...