Capability Sort By

Convert the Nintex forms office 365 JS to Cross Do...

Nintex forms had a JS in on-premise which has been migrated to office 365 Nintex. The JS is not working. how to make this to work. function...

Number field rounding in docgen

I have a calculated field in SharePoint that is set to have zero decimals. I have a workflow with a docgen action that uses that field. The export al...

• By aak1
  • June 30, 2020  16:58

Variable with Lookup Function Prevent Saving

I am using New Responsive Designer and I have a variable with a lookup function that is looking in another list for a value: lookup("Staff List","Ini...

State Machine

Hello, I am new to nintex workflows. I need to build a workflow where a user submits a form and this form goes to 1 of three teams(Network, IT or HR)...

Governance Model for Nintex Workflow and Forms Bes...

I have a client that is migrating from SharePoint on-premises to SharePoint 365. With the move, they will be implementing Nintex Workflows and Forms ...

• By David-
  • June 29, 2020  15:20

User profile lookup - Business unit

Hi Guys, Can I use " UserProfileLookUp " function and find the User Business Unit ? It is different from the Department. The requirement i...

Dropdown to choose folder from document library

Hi everyone. I am new to Nintex, and is my first post. I am trying to create a form to create a record which can have multiple attachments. ...

If I delete a panel from Mobile Layout will it del...

Hello, I have a custom Desktop form (all designed) and I want to customize its mobile layout. As you all know, the content is auto-generated from...

Why take long time to open Nintex Form (Classic)??...

Hi all, I am using Nintex Form for Office 365 to create a eForm in a SharePoint List (using Classic Mode). When user open the Nintex Form fro...

• By GP
  • June 26, 2020  00:03

Comments are gone

Hello, I have 3 SharePoint columns "Applicant Comments", Supervisor Comments "and" Requirements Management Comments " (see attachments). ...

Content Approval workflow before publishing the pa...

Hi, The requirement is to approve new or modified published page under Pages library before visible to others. I am using SharePoint online o36...

Multiple Choice field with Fill in Option

I have a SharePoint list with a Multiple Choice field that allows manual entry. How do I get Forms to add manual entries. I created a separate ...