Capability Sort By

How to show a Value in a dropdown when the form is...

We are using New Responsive Form on O365. Alpha, Beta & Gamma are three values in a dropdown. When someone opens a New form, is there a pos...

• By shadab
  • November 17, 2020  23:42

The future of Nintex for Office 365

My sincere apologies if this has been posted and answered before! Given the K2 Acquisition and the official statements relating to the future o...

• By ds_112
  • November 17, 2020  22:45

start NWC component workflow output variable missi...

I have a component workflow in NWC which take several start variables, does some calculations, creates a sharepoint list item then outputs via a vari...

Remove specific user permissions - Office 365 upda...

Hello, Using Office 365 update item permissions action in Office 365, i can remove all permissions and then need to add individual users/groups to ...

Validation formula

hello team! Can you help me, please? When the user does not enter any of these fields, he must discard the message. What formula should be used so th...

• By Flower
  • November 13, 2020  12:10

Validanion formula

Hello team! Please help me. 🙂 I have to enter five dates. And if at least one of them matches, you have to throw a message about it. I know how to...

• By Flower
  • November 13, 2020  12:00

Error trying to configure Nintex Web App -SharePoi...

I get this error when I am accessing the web app after it has been installed

Checkbox in Nintex new responsive designer form

In new nintex responsive designer form, I am not able to see 'Specify your own value' when checkbox option is created. Even though SharePoint list is...

• By gita1
  • November 12, 2020  11:54

O365 create item action error The field or propert...

Our workflow is working fine all along then it suddenly experience the error "The field or property 'Other_x0020_ResourcesId' does not exist. ". We d...

Workflow got suspended when Initiator of request h...

Hello, The initiator has left the organization and workflow is getting suspended with below error message. I have written some logic to get the tas...

Dynamically Change Drop Down values based on singl...

Hi, I'm using O365 Classic forms. In a form the user enters up to five different(depending on the situation it varies from 1-5) values as below...

Workflow to send link external users with gmail an...

Hi, We have a form that when a staff completes and submitted triggers a workflow that sends email notification to parents with personal email accou...

• By kching
  • November 10, 2020  15:28