Capability Sort By

Able to pre-populate lookup dropdown from querystr...

Hello, I have searched the forum several times, tried some suggestions but still cannot get this right. I'm trying to save the value of a...

• By chess251
  • September 22, 2020  12:18

Task delegation by lazy approver reply?

I ran into a small problem where i needed to delegate the assignedTo on a task. I found various articles, even one that looked promising Delegation ...

What is the best practice for making Item read-onl...

We have a simple requirement that after the item is created and submitted for Approval, the item should be made readonly for the creator, and after t...

• By Parth4
  • September 18, 2020  11:22

Checking Current User of Form against a SP List of...

I'm building a form where I have both submitters and approvers viewing the form. I want to be able to identify the current person in the form and com...

• By NJohann
  • September 18, 2020  09:27

Watch The Upside movie on Showtime anytime

The Upside is a 2017’s comedy-drama movie that revolves around Philip Laccase (Played by Bryan Cranston), a wealthy quadriplegic who sustained an inj...

Recreate retiring approval and feedback workflow i...

Hi all, I can't be the only one wondering how to recreate the classic approval and collect feedback workflows in modern nintex? My issue is I ...

Approving multiple items in one email

My company is currently exploring the possibility of a workflow. We have multiple items that need to be approved or rejected. We would like one email...

• By aak1
  • September 16, 2020  11:43

Workflow Suspended

Workflows that been running for months have started periodically going into a "Suspended state" they will they terminate. This is impacting 2 diffe...

getQueryStringParameter New Responsive Form Desig...

getQueryStringParameter() returns empty an value. Is there some place in the New Form URL that the query parameter should be placed?

Nintex Form - Multiple Query String in Redirect UR...

In a button setting, I would like redirect to a site page with multiple query string , e.g. SiteURL/SitePages/MyPage.aspx?formID= ID &mode=1 ...

• By GP
  • September 14, 2020  23:39

workflow halt if using get item from collection wh...

My workflow simply stops if I try to get and item from a collection and the collection is empty or the collection count is zero. Does anyone else hav...

• By switlen
  • September 11, 2020  13:49

Attachment file extension restrictions

I cannot seem to attach .msg or .xlsm files into any forms. Is there a way I can modify the attachment control to allow such files or is this inhere...