Capability Sort By

Regular expression to remove \

I have a query list action that pulls some information into a collection. I'm trying to clean up that data using regular expressions. The big hurdle ...

• By aak1
  • October 01, 2020  10:49

Task with only one outcome

I am wanting to create a task for the assignee to simply acknowledge work has been completed, only having one response. I was able to do this in the...

• By cmccabe
  • September 29, 2020  12:49

What happened to Query XML Workflow action with mu...

What is the best practice to use Query XML in the O365 Nintex Workflow? In SP2013 Nintex Workflow, I could use a single Query XML action with multipl...

• By SwDes
  • September 29, 2020  11:14

Date comparison in repeating section Office 365

Using responsive designer, is there a way that we can compare two date fields in Nintex Office365? Requirement is that the first date should be less ...

Nintex/Docusign update on when/if the Docusign act...

Issue 1: Recipients can only be 1 To use the Nintex Docusign Populate Template action, I can only add 1 signature. Even trying to implement ...

How to Parse out parameters from a URL into form f...

I have a form that will be triggered from another site via a link which we will add to the URL some data points which we want to parse out and plug i...

• By NJohann
  • September 25, 2020  12:34

Configure the Office 365 Update Item Permissions a...

I need assistance in configuring the "Office 365 Update Item Permissions" action. I want to set permissions for multiple users in one run but without...

Relate Form B to Form A

I have the following project requirement: someone is filling in Form A (on List A) if certain conditions are met in Form A, they are asked ...

• By rthomson
  • September 24, 2020  12:34

SharePoint Online - Blank Choice Fields - Display ...

I am working with a client on a large list that utilizes many choice fields. The choice field values displayed without issue on the display and edit...

• By cmaciel
  • September 24, 2020  11:56

Can Nintex Workflow "Add an App" to anot...

I have a request form that is filled out when a user wants to add Nintex Form App or Nintex Workflow App to their site. Once I receive the request, ...

Create a items based on integer field value

I have column called Location number. if user added 5 in the location number in list A. I have to create 5 new items in List B. Based on the location...

XAML is greater than the maximum allowed size of 1...

Dear, Since a few days, one of our workflow doesn't start automatically. No error, no message ... When publishing the workflow, I get the...

• By nvdw
  • September 24, 2020  00:41