Capability Sort By

Stopping Adobe E-Sign Alerts

Hello, We had a scenario where we sent 100 separate E-Sign requests to various stakeholders. We only wanted 51 to sign. In the Nintex for Offic...

Update Approval from IT for Workflows

Plan to give Power Users the ability to create their own workflows or forms, but for governance (law or data protection) reason it like to implement ...

Attach image from library to email, not working

Hello everyone I want to attach a file to an email I have created a variable to build a string with the URL for the file I'v...

New Responsive Form Repeating Section UserProfileL...

Hello, I would like to pull in a person's manager using UserProfileLookup. This works fine "outside" the repeating section, but I cannot get it to...

Set Workflow Status Action Loops

I have set custom workflow statuses using the Set Workflow Status action, and it works correctly thru 5 or 6 action sets all the way to the end. Howe...

• By AnneC
  • October 07, 2020  10:45

Stop Form from Saving when user hits the Enter Key...

I have a Responsive Form using Nintex for O365, and I am running into an issue where the form is automatically saving if the user clicks Enter (versu...

Workflow tasks status stay in "Not Started&qu...

Hi! I have a workflow with some Assign Flexi Task. All Flexi Task sends e-mail to members of a group. There are about 10-20 members of the grou...

• By Kneko
  • October 05, 2020  00:15

Nintex form display SharePoint list items based on...

I would need to build a form that displays all the items in a SharePoint list based on selected criteria. If the selected criteria has N number of i...

• By RLogesh
  • October 02, 2020  10:32

Add Attachments to List Item using Nintex Workflow...

Hello Everyone, I'm currently struggling to add attachments to a From using Nintex Workflow. Scenario: There is a Nintex form with ' Att...

Regular expression to remove \

I have a query list action that pulls some information into a collection. I'm trying to clean up that data using regular expressions. The big hurdle ...

• By aak1
  • October 01, 2020  10:49

Task with only one outcome

I am wanting to create a task for the assignee to simply acknowledge work has been completed, only having one response. I was able to do this in the...

• By cmccabe
  • September 29, 2020  12:49

What happened to Query XML Workflow action with mu...

What is the best practice to use Query XML in the O365 Nintex Workflow? In SP2013 Nintex Workflow, I could use a single Query XML action with multipl...

• By SwDes
  • September 29, 2020  11:14