Capability Sort By

Nintex Workflow Not Opening today - 30-July-2020

Hi All, Is there any issue today - 30-July-2020 in Nintex side, because Nintex workflow not opening. Please see below screen. Thanks ...

Permissions assigned to wrong person

Hi I use "Office 365 update item permissions" actions to assign permissions to a task . The issue I have is same permission is assigned to people ...

Floating Column Alignment in Responsive Designer

I have older workflows which have submission and task forms built in the Responsive Designer. Some of these forms have multi-choice checkboxes with...

Adding a Nintex administrator

A global administrator register herself as a Nintex administrator. And now has the option to register other administrators by the button Add administ...

Query Azure AD for all users in a User Group

I have been following this blog post: https://www.devfacto.com/blog/nintex-workflow-get-users-from-azure-active-directory-group/ . However, the w...

• By Ryan_P
  • July 29, 2020  06:54

Nintex Forms - Getting the ID from a New Item on a...

When a new items is submitted on Forms, I need to create a consecutive number as part of the new request code. I'm trying to use the ID number but th...

• By AMC1ST
  • July 24, 2020  12:59

Hide Rule On Choice Column In Repeating Section In...

I have a Responsive Designer form which has: a choice column "Event Type" a repeating section which contains: a choice column "Execution Met...

list to calandar

if I have a sharepoint list lets call this List A. A contains 3 columns column 1 contains a dropdown with 3 rows of data (lets say dog,cat,rabbit) ...

Nintex 0365 DocGen Error

hello everyone I'm using the docgen action to attach a pdf to a list item, works fine first time round but If i do it again I get an error. ...

Selecting multiple posts in New responsive form de...

How can I select multiple controls on a form to move them around, especially to other pages? I have some content types with 30/40 controls...

DocuSign and Multiple Signatures

Hi I am trying to create a workflow which is started manually from a pdf document in a document library. This document needs to be signed using Do...

Repeating control data in formatted

Hello Community, I have a Nintex task form for that reads data from multiline text field but it has data in xml form. Whereas I need in a tabular for...