Capability Sort By

Migration of Nintex Workflow and Forms 2010 to Sha...

We are migrating from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint online. What is the best way and tool to migrate Nintex forms and Workflow. We are using Metalogi...

• By kverma1
  • January 13, 2021  13:52

Is there a way to see Advanced Lookup Configuratio...

I am using Nintex for Office 365. I have configured variables in my workflow, but when I go back to review the configuration, I am not able to see h...

Set field to Read only if not a certain user

I have a few fields in my form that I want to only be filled out by a certain user. Is there a way to set the Read-only field to be Yes unless the cu...

• By jvolk85
  • January 13, 2021  08:23

Nintex classical Form - not connected fields still...

Hello, I have inherited a form with fields, which are not connected to List columns, BUT still get saved into the list. I spent a lot of time tryi...

Restore Deleted Office 365 new responsive designer...

I inadvertantly deleted Office 365 new responsive designer form. Is there any way to restore it? @EuanGamble any help would be highly appreciate...

• By Vanita
  • January 12, 2021  22:32

Concatinating ID field with a string using Nintex ...

Hello Team, I am new to Nintex workflow. My requirement is to add a column in the sharepoint list which will have a constant and ID value toget...

Workflow to Hide Item and Terminate Current Workfl...

I have list which has an approval workflow which runs when in a new item is created. The data in this list is being accessed by another service, ...

Nintex O365 Form for SharePoint Document Library

I have a Document library and a Nintex form associate with it. In the classic experience: after I upload the file to the document library, the ...

• By buommo
  • January 07, 2021  11:22

Group header vs Repeating Section Header visual di...

I'd like to be able to format Group headers and Repeating Section headers the same. As far as I can tell, this is not possible in the current in the ...

Trigger emails to multiple managers with multiple ...

I have a SharePoint list, that has multiple project manager names and they have multiple projects. I have to create a workflow that will show send ma...

• By gita1
  • December 30, 2020  20:25

Repeating section validation rules in new responsi...

Using the New Responsive Designer in Nintex for Office 365, I need to create a submit rule that will check if "Max Age" is greater than "Min Age" for...

Workflow to trigger emails and update list item if...

Hello all, I need to create a workflow from my team that will need to filter two different SPO Lists (List A and List B), compare the filtered ...