Capability Sort By

I want a Ref Number on my form that sequences when...

I am a new user. I want to create a unique reference number on my form when a new item is added. This will be used a tracking reference by all th...

Production workflow failure alerts

Hi all, Has anyone had any success with the Production workflow failure alerts working? I have them set up on a form and the workflow terminate...

How to edit Task outcomes correctly

Hello, I know, there are some posts related to the task outcomes, but couldn't find the answer. In default, my Nintex Workflow task outcomes are "app...

• By eveN
  • August 25, 2020  00:44

Move Document with versioning history

Has anyone been successful moving documents to a different site while preserving the versioning history on Office 365? 😢

• By Eanox
  • August 24, 2020  14:12

Unable to Save - Object reference not set to an in...

Using New Responsive Design, copied the nintex form and workflow from another site but when trying to approve/reject a Task Process, I get the above ...

• By Clozoya
  • August 24, 2020  12:51

Cancellation email not working for Assign a Task

I am using "Assign a Task" in O365. The Assignee is a SharePoint group. When one of the Assignees Cancels or Rejects the task, I was expecting the w...

Demo options

Hi there, I've used Nintex in a previous job and I wanted to see if there's an option to use a demo site (SharePoint and Nintex workflow/forms)...

• By PScyner
  • August 21, 2020  02:16

new responsive designer and attachments

Hi I'm using the New responsive designer and want to get the attachments out of a form and send them to a document library. Normally I query Fo...

• By harfmt
  • August 20, 2020  23:46

Make a field required if the current user is in a ...

In my task form, I would like to make a field required if a certain condition is met. The condition I want to evaluate is if the current user is list...

• By sgrams
  • August 18, 2020  11:02

Links not working in multi-line rich text field in...

Possible error : Links in a multi-line rich text field are not active and also disappear after editing the item. I am using the New Responsive Form...

• By woutert
  • August 17, 2020  11:31

How to update the hidden columns of list using Nin...

Can anyone provide the steps required to update a HIDDEN list column using Nintex Online? I have seen one post on how to get it working using SP201...

Query list action - I need all files within a know...

Hi guys, I need your help for a list workflow in SharePoint Online which is able to query a folder with a unique name inside a library, which s...