Capability Sort By

Cannot find the template in the documents folder i...

Hi, I want to insert my template that I saved in the documents folder in SharePoint O365 as "xyz.docx" but somehow it is not able to find it. (see...

Read query string value in new responsive form

Hello, Is it possible to read the query string value in Office 365 new responsive form? We would like to preselect the dropdown value in the form b...

Create PDF via workflow then attach it to email

We have a need to have a user fill out a Nintex form, submit it, then have a workflow convert the form to a PDF and send it via email. Does this fun...

• By wvanlue
  • October 21, 2020  06:16

Apostrophe causing issues when using Replace in Ni...

Hi, I am trying to replace the apostrophe in a user's email address on a Nintex form using a Form Variable. This is not working and I think it'...

How to create modern SharePoint Online sites (Team...

Hey there, I am trying to bring all the automation of SharePoint Online Team site builds to be within Nintex. Currently we use a blend of Nintex (f...

Date format for Date/Time control in New Responsiv...

The Date/Time Control in the New Responsive Designer is a calendar control that defaults the date as "LongDate" (October 21, 2020). Can I change the ...

Order of variables on O365 workflow start form

I apologize if this question has been posed before. I was unable to find any related posts through a search. Is it possible to change the order...

custom web service call in Nintex Form Online

I was trying to find web request control in Nintex Form Online. However there is no control or action available. The requirement is to call web servi...

• By HBhatt
  • October 19, 2020  04:22

New Responsive Form Missing in "Choose Design...

Hi Guys, Can someone tell me how to include the "New Responsive Form" button option in "Choose Designer"? My options still the two buttons: (o...

list lookup drop down menu selection has extra 1;#...

Hello All, I'm trying to create a simple lookup = lookup("DivisionHeads","Title", SelectedDepartment ,"PlainText") ...

SharePoint 2010 OOB workflows to Nintex

Hi Team, We are exploring options options to migrate SP 2010 OOB workflows to Nintex for below templates. Approval Collect Feedback ...

Automating the ability to withdraw a submission

Hello all, I'm stuck! Basic workflow goes like this... item is entered and is sent directly to five different tasks (long story behind that and...