Capability Sort By

User cannot access form in Incognito Tab

Are forms InPrivate Browsing or Incognito mode supported in Nintex O365? I cannot find any relevant information. We have an external user whose guest...

Nintex Workflow for office 365 doesnt load up

Hey Community, When try to start the nintex workflow in a list sharepoint online (office365): it doesnt load up. I got : Oops... ...

Show Integer Variable with Commas and Decimals

I have a form variable in Nintex Forms O365. The variable calculates the total in my repeating sections. How do I display this number as currency, wi...

Read Values from Repeating Section in the form.

Hi, Have a query about repeating section in New Responsive Designer for Office 365. Is it possible to read a value in a particular row outside th...

Required Approval Process Nintex O365

Hey all! Need a little help here with an O365 workflow build. We are using "Start a Task Process" in the hopes of setting up an approval that nee...

Nintex Document Generation for SharePoint?

Anybody use this action in their workflows? My understanding is that this Workflow action can convert SP list data to a PDF using a defined template....

Nintex workflow for phased approval

Hi There, I have a requirement where approval happens in phases. In the first phase the initiator submits some basic information (basically pro...

Deleting Workflow from Gallery and Impact on Runni...

If I delete a workflow from the gallery, will doing so affect workflows which are already in progress?

Submit Form - Unexpected Error Occurred

I need to send a form to approx. 60 users every quarter, and then track who has submitted the form and who has not. I have built a workflow on List A...

Forms load very slowly in Office 365

We are lately noticing that Nintex Forms in SharePoint Online (Office 365) take several minutes to load sometimes. And these Forms are not complex w...

Link in New Responsive Form does not work

Hello, I am using Nintex O365 with a New Responsive form. I have created a variable (varURL) that contains a url. In a Label control, I am showin...

How to allow approvers to see only items assigned...

Hello, I have a list that has an approver column. Each approver needs to have the permission to only be able to Read and edit list item that has ...

• By SalV
  • March 19, 2021  20:21