Capability Sort By

[O365] Create List Item - created document set use...

Hi All, I have a workflow that runs on a list. When it runs, it creates a document set in a (separate) library. However, the document set that ...

• By ACAT
  • December 09, 2020  17:48

Copy Library Contents to Network Share

Currently running a PowerShell script on SharePoint 2013 to periodically copy a libraries contents to a file share. These are instructions for a disa...

• By Aloe20
  • December 03, 2020  14:39

Default value when the form opens

Hi, I've been searching theses forums, googling the internet and trying a number of possibilities using the Nintex product to set a default value f...

Invalid data has been used to update the list item...

Hi All, I'm having a SPO list with many fields in it. I have created the form with Nintex for O365 and while testing it, I'm not able to submit the...

Sharepoint Online chrome not opening Nintex form

Hi There. User is using google chrome. When a user tries to upload a new file, the input form does not open. If they click edit, it ope...

How Speed the NINTEX office 365 workflow engine st...

Our business requirements to set a unique serial number for the newly created item in the list, so in order to do that I created a workflow to update...

• By ERefat
  • December 01, 2020  22:40

[O365] Action Set Elevate Permissions - Log to His...

Hi All, I'm creating a Nintex Workflow for O365, where I want to use "elevated permissions" on an action set. However, when I run the workflow,...

• By ACAT
  • December 01, 2020  19:40

Retrieving attachment from different forms

Good afternoon and thank you for letting me be part of the community. I am building a form under a "Assign a Task" that is asking the user to modify...

Export Workflow to Text for Search?

Is there a way to export a workflow as a text script, so that I can search for e.g. a variable name and locate where it is set in the workflow? I o...

Call HTTP Web Service or Web Request - How to cre...

Hi All, I would like to create or update an item on a list that is in another site collection. I can see these actions Call HTTP Web Service and Web ...

Auto increment number for use in custom ID

When custom IDs were required I was doing this using SP Designer workflows using similar guidance we see here: https://dlairman.wordpress.com/2012/0...

SOP Library

We run a workflow through Nintex and SharePoint and it appears that we had to hit save on every form in the SOP library. We are trying to detect wher...

• By Tyane
  • November 29, 2020  19:58