Capability Sort By

custom web service call in Nintex Form Online

I was trying to find web request control in Nintex Form Online. However there is no control or action available. The requirement is to call web servi...

• By HBhatt
  • October 19, 2020  04:22

New Responsive Form Missing in "Choose Design...

Hi Guys, Can someone tell me how to include the "New Responsive Form" button option in "Choose Designer"? My options still the two buttons: (o...

list lookup drop down menu selection has extra 1;#...

Hello All, I'm trying to create a simple lookup = lookup("DivisionHeads","Title", SelectedDepartment ,"PlainText") ...

SharePoint 2010 OOB workflows to Nintex

Hi Team, We are exploring options options to migrate SP 2010 OOB workflows to Nintex for below templates. Approval Collect Feedback ...

Automating the ability to withdraw a submission

Hello all, I'm stuck! Basic workflow goes like this... item is entered and is sent directly to five different tasks (long story behind that and...

The form is reporting the following error ->Per...

I have a rule on my O365 nintex form, the purpose of the rule is to disable few controls when the email address of the person field that I have on th...

Workflow Bug: Task Modified By

In my approval workflows, once an approval task is complete, I grab the name of the person who completed the task in order to populate a Task Approve...

Can Office365 Guest accounts open a Nintex Form?

Hi, I'm trying to open a Nintex Form using an external Guest account. The Guest account has proper access rights to the SharePoint site and he can ...

Stopping Adobe E-Sign Alerts

Hello, We had a scenario where we sent 100 separate E-Sign requests to various stakeholders. We only wanted 51 to sign. In the Nintex for Offic...

Update Approval from IT for Workflows

Plan to give Power Users the ability to create their own workflows or forms, but for governance (law or data protection) reason it like to implement ...

Attach image from library to email, not working

Hello everyone I want to attach a file to an email I have created a variable to build a string with the URL for the file I'v...

New Responsive Form Repeating Section UserProfileL...

Hello, I would like to pull in a person's manager using UserProfileLookup. This works fine "outside" the repeating section, but I cannot get it to...