Capability Sort By

Checkbox in Nintex new responsive designer form

In new nintex responsive designer form, I am not able to see 'Specify your own value' when checkbox option is created. Even though SharePoint list is...

• By gita1
  • November 12, 2020  11:54

O365 create item action error The field or propert...

Our workflow is working fine all along then it suddenly experience the error "The field or property 'Other_x0020_ResourcesId' does not exist. ". We d...

Workflow got suspended when Initiator of request h...

Hello, The initiator has left the organization and workflow is getting suspended with below error message. I have written some logic to get the tas...

Dynamically Change Drop Down values based on singl...

Hi, I'm using O365 Classic forms. In a form the user enters up to five different(depending on the situation it varies from 1-5) values as below...

Workflow to send link external users with gmail an...

Hi, We have a form that when a staff completes and submitted triggers a workflow that sends email notification to parents with personal email accou...

• By kching
  • November 10, 2020  15:28

Lookup function not working when output column is ...

I have a lookup column in my list. On the form, a user selects an option from a dropdown populated by the values in that lookup column. I would like ...

• By sgrams
  • November 10, 2020  10:20

New responsive designer show or hide based on drop...

I am attempting to create a form using the new responsive designer. I have a dropdown with 4 options. There are several fields that I want to show or...

• By aak1
  • November 09, 2020  11:17

How to get the name of the folder that a document ...

Hi, I have a workflow on a document library that sends to a panel of approvers based on what folder the document is in. I therefore need to determin...

Order of variables on O365 workflow start form?

I apologize if this question has been posed before. I was unable to find any related posts through a search. Is it possible to change the order...

New Responsive Repeating Section Controls not show...

Hello and thanks in advance for any help! I have a New Responsive form with a number of repeating sections. I have simple show/hide requiremen...

Both 'Workflow for Office 365' and 'Ni...

Hello, I've reached out to Nintex support many times and have not received the help I need so I'd like to turn to the community for support. I wa...

• By ak991
  • November 05, 2020  12:04

Create Jira Issue When New List Item Created

I'm attempting to create a new Jira issue using Jira's REST API through the Nintex Web Request action . The HTML response I get asks me to "please...

• By sgrams
  • November 05, 2020  11:49