Capability Sort By

Sharepoint Online chrome not opening Nintex form

Hi There. User is using google chrome. When a user tries to upload a new file, the input form does not open. If they click edit, it ope...

How Speed the NINTEX office 365 workflow engine st...

Our business requirements to set a unique serial number for the newly created item in the list, so in order to do that I created a workflow to update...

• By ERefat
  • December 01, 2020  22:40

[O365] Action Set Elevate Permissions - Log to His...

Hi All, I'm creating a Nintex Workflow for O365, where I want to use "elevated permissions" on an action set. However, when I run the workflow,...

• By ACAT
  • December 01, 2020  19:40

Retrieving attachment from different forms

Good afternoon and thank you for letting me be part of the community. I am building a form under a "Assign a Task" that is asking the user to modify...

Export Workflow to Text for Search?

Is there a way to export a workflow as a text script, so that I can search for e.g. a variable name and locate where it is set in the workflow? I o...

Call HTTP Web Service or Web Request - How to cre...

Hi All, I would like to create or update an item on a list that is in another site collection. I can see these actions Call HTTP Web Service and Web ...

Auto increment number for use in custom ID

When custom IDs were required I was doing this using SP Designer workflows using similar guidance we see here: https://dlairman.wordpress.com/2012/0...

SOP Library

We run a workflow through Nintex and SharePoint and it appears that we had to hit save on every form in the SOP library. We are trying to detect wher...

• By Tyane
  • November 29, 2020  19:58

Required Approval Process Nintex O365

Hey all! Need a little help here with an O365 workflow build. We are using "Start a Task Process" in the hopes of setting up an approval that nee...

• By Rebeka
  • November 28, 2020  14:57

Nintex Forms not working for guest users in SPO

Hi all, I'm experiencing an issue in my organization when guest users try to open NO365 forms. First is good to mention that we have some CAS polici...

Create a new page from page template with Nintex w...

Nintex workflow for Office 365 - How to create a page from a template? Hello all, after several days I am with a problem and at this moment I am bl...

• By Bafiana
  • November 27, 2020  03:00

Error approving task in Android

Hello community. I have a problem with approving a task using Nintex Mobile App on Android phone, following are my hardware/software specifications...