Capability Sort By

Using the Web Request action in an O365 Workflow

Hi, I've got some text that I've gathered in a Workflow and I'm trying to create a .csv file with it using a "Web Request". I've watched THE Vadim Ta...

Run If date not blank

Hi, I have a task list that I have a workflow running on. The workflow does a number of things, but it is dependent on the due date being populated. ...

• By aak1
  • March 01, 2021  10:40

Load multiple images at a time and apply required ...

I tried to search for this topic, and found similar topics, but I did not find what I needed. My user would like to be able to load multiple images ...

Sum total of value in repeating section

I just want to sum the total Accrual Amount for each repeating section at the bottom of the form. It should be so simple, right? I'm using Nintex For...

New Responsive form decimal places on variable

I have created a variable that does a calculation and shows a value. The variable is a Decimal and shows 10 decimal places. Can I shorten that to two...

Table Formatting or using the same tab indent for ...

Hi everyone I would like to know how I can improve the formatting in an e-mail generated by Nintex Workflow. Here is what my e-mail looks like:...

Subtract 1 from a date field

Hi everyone I would like to subtract 1 day from a date field, and store the result in another date field. I want to use this in a calendar view...

Clear the selection in multi-select checkboxes cho...

I have a choice field (multi-select checkboxes) in SharePoint list. I am using a New Responsive Designer as my list form and I want to clear the sele...

How to use a function in Source View in Nintex lis...

Hi, I'm using Nintex O365 classic forms. I have a list lookup control and in it I need to use a different View from the connected list depending o...

Workflow writing over fields without action and st...

I'm still relatively new to Nintex for 0365 and I keep running into HUGE problems while trying to rebuild on premises workflows in this new environme...

• By karmaq
  • February 22, 2021  14:29

working with signatures using responsive forms and...

Hi Everyone, I am trying to work with signatures with no luck so far. Below is the scenario. The user submit the Nintex form for approval alo...

Data is visible in SharePoint dashboard but blank ...

I have Nintex form with various rules and workflows. When I enter the data and check later few of the fields are blanks in individual Nintex form (Ed...

• By gita1
  • February 19, 2021  17:18