Capability Sort By

Hide Empty Variables in Email

Hi, I am new to Nintex Workflow for Office 365 and want to know how to hide/remove an empty variable from an email. I have a form with 10 fields for ...

Error Accessing "Edit Task Form" from wi...

When I configure "Assign a Task" object in a workflow, then chose Edit Task Form I get an error.

Validation rules on text fields that include space...

Hello, I am creating a form that has several fields for our existing customers. I have one field that I need to add a validation rule to; it is for...

Workflow Designer button missing from List actions...

Nintex Workflow button is missing from the list actions and I'm unable to launch the WF designer to create a list workflow. Is there anything I have ...

• By Maris84
  • August 17, 2021  00:14

Need to find day for date in Nintex Workflow

Hi All, I want ot get day for date value in Nintex workflow O365 Example: Input will be ==>08/14/2021 Output will be saturday ...

Nintex forms can they connect directly to Azure DB...

Any advice on the best way to push and pull data in Azure

• By redmose
  • August 11, 2021  01:15

Check a unique user between two lists

I have two lists. Company Pool Car Request - SharePoint Online list & Nintex form DriverRecord - SharePoint Online list The f...

• By HB
  • August 10, 2021  12:23

Wrap Text in Comments control

How can I wrap text in a comments control? I have appended the changes so that multiple users can add notes, however the text is not wrapping within ...

Nintex365 Form - navigate to next record

My users don't want to keep opening and closing the form and going back to the SharePoint list to select the next record. Is there a way to navigate ...

• By AnnP
  • August 04, 2021  02:39

tips for maximizing space, add most controls in Ni...

Some of our users are saying that the form is difficult to use because the fields / controls are spread out, a lot of space between them, and they ha...

Nintex Form - Cannot download attachment if file n...

Cannot download attachment if file name contains "%", please fix the bug, thanks

• By GP
  • August 01, 2021  19:01

COPY FORM IN SAME LIST

I'm looking for a way to copy all the data of a form into a new form within the same list. An example would be somebody filling out a form but needin...