Capability Sort By

Multi level approval - How to Reject a form for ed...

Hello, I am new to Nintex and I am working on a multi level (4) approval WF process using State Machine and "Assign Flexi task" Action with "Edit ...

Autocomplete Textbox in repeating section

Hi I've attached the exported test form and the java script i'm using to autopopulate the text box from a drop down list (hidden under the text...

• By harfmt
  • May 05, 2021  16:27

Font Name and Font Size for Variables in Workflow ...

I am using O365 workflow. For my task emails, I am trying to use any font other than Times New Roman, but no matter what I do, my variables all use t...

• By AnneC
  • May 05, 2021  07:37

Can not resolve user on flexi task for guest users...

Hello, we are getting "can not resolve user" when trying to assign a flexi task to a guest account present in azure AD and do have a user profile cre...

Date field in edit mode

Hello Nintex Community, I am using the date field in the form with the setting to restrict past dates (this is a mandatory field too). However...

• By far_CF
  • May 04, 2021  08:02

Nintex Sign (Adobe Sign) - Audit trail lost in Sha...

Hi, I am using 'Nintex Sign powered by Adobe Sign' in the workflows to acquire signatures from colleagues and then upload the signed document to Sh...

• By Hameed
  • May 04, 2021  07:42

Auto populate user name and associated company fie...

Hello Nintex Community! I am looking for some help to pull and auto-populate a field. In the form we are building there is a field for user na...

• By far_CF
  • April 30, 2021  08:13

Dynamic Cover Letter

Hi community! Case: Provide a dynamic cover letter for a documentation package we are automating with Nintext DocGen. Goal: Provide numbe...

Send Email Action - Send to multiple

Hi I am trying to configure a send email action within Nintex for 365. The email control is within a run if action and if a certain divi...

Add signature fields option in Nintex sign powered...

Hi, Is there a way to 'add signature fields' while using the Nintex sign powered by Adobe? By default, the signing part is at the bottom of the d...

• By Hameed
  • April 28, 2021  05:02

Nested if Formula

Hello nintex lovers, I need your help for this formula please Here is what I need to do If A= "High" or B= "High" or C= "High" or D= "High"...

output lookup formula to form field then output to...

I have a form that users can choose a group, the group is in a separate list and has a related email address for each group. Example GroupNam...