Capability Sort By

Copying lookup fields between lists

I have a SharePoint list with a Nintex form attached to it, and a couple of the columns in that list are lookup fields which allow multiple values. T...

Modify edit and view forms

I need to modify the edit and view forms to be different from the new form. Example: on the edit form I need to have all but two fields locked d...

• By Ryan1
  • March 21, 2019  10:48

Serial Task Ordering Issue

Oftentimes, when initiating an approval process via a Nintex form, I will use a people picker control to allow end-users to include additional "Ad Ho...

Dynamic delay loading the form

I'm trying to dynamic increase the load time of the form. As soon as the form is submited, values will populate in form fields based on the calculati...

• By Logesh
  • March 21, 2019  04:43

Multiline text box used for comments - not appendi...

on-premise the multiline textbox appends but doesn't appear to in o365. Have I missed something or is this a shortcoming of o365 nintex forms shortl...

Update item permissions to external user

I need to modify item permissions to break inheritants and give contribyte access to external user. The user is on a Sharepoint group with read acce...

Lookup field value?

Hey, I have a worlkflow runs on a List A. List A has a column CA that is a look up from another list B (text filed CB).So when the user fills the CA...

• By nada
  • March 20, 2019  06:29

Mass Email Communication

Hi all, I have a question that I have been struggling to come up with a solution. I currently manage an Excel spreadsheet that has several proje...

• By cmor78
  • March 19, 2019  13:09

How Do I Reset Each Dropdown in A Repeating Field?...

Why does the code below work on the first but not the second row? NWF$(document).ready(function() { NWF$(".BannerRequirementsClass .nf-rep...

Is there a way to add Groups to when creating a Co...

I am trying to Add/Edit a connection in the Current Owners and Users with access fields in the Edit Connection window, but it appears i can only add ...

Creating variable with multi-string text based on ...

Hello All, I am trying to create a variable that will tie in definitions I have on a list. Definitions will be pulled into variables based on th...

Office 365 upload file issue

I am trying to copy a list attachment to a document center folder and I am getting this error . An exception occurred while processing param...

• By asm
  • March 18, 2019  08:26