Capability Sort By

Internet Explorer not loading Javascript includes ...

I've got a Nintex form with a custom Javascript includes file. It loads the includes file fine in Firefox, Chrome, and Edge but not in IE11. ...

Assigning a task to people stored in a list

Hi, I'm a fairly new user so forgive me if this is fairly basic! I'm currently trying to create a flow that assigns a task to a group of people...

Manipulate Dates in workflows

Hello, I'm working on a workflow that retrieves last modified dates from Salesforce, and I need to filter the results by looking at anything a...

Responsive form color issues in view mode

Hi, I set my form background color to black with white text and field box backgrounds to light grey. Everything works great in new mode and ...

Look up is not working on single line of textboxes...

when i am trying to set some value to the singl line of text control using lookup ..its not working.. any help would be great. Thanks in adv...

• By anu
  • July 27, 2018  07:22

Disabling check box based on counted values in row...

Hey guys, I am struggling with a problem. I am trying to create sort of registration form where people can check the button at the training, i...

How to display a basket/catalog in a form?

Hello, I need to display a complex basket/catalog in a Nintex form. The source form is from Lotus Notes and must be re-created in SharePoint O...

• By glr
  • July 27, 2018  04:24

Start workflow (2) within another workflow (1) on ...

Hello , I want the following : I start a workflow (1) on an item. In that workflow (1) I create a new item in the same list (create or cop...

• By tja
  • July 27, 2018  00:51

How do I disabling required fields based on yes/no...

I am running into issues of required fields from hidden panels preventing the form submission . If the user chooses only New Account, the require...

• By ahoror
  • July 26, 2018  14:26

Is it possible to create approval and reject butto...

I have been tasked with creating HTML buttons to approve or reject workflow items instead of replying. Is this a possibility by creating a custom...

I have created a booking form and I want only want...

I have created a booking form so that users can book for a workshop, but I only want 30 users per day I created a column on my form booking coun...

Get the control's value from the previous row...

Is there a formula that I can use to get the value of a control in the previous row of the repeating section so that I can compare the value with...