Capability Sort By

Refused to display 'LINK_TO_FILE' in a fra...

Hello everyone, i've have an issue that i would like to address. A couple of days ago i started working with Nintex on Office 365 and i encountered ...

Create List Item in Document Center - Unable to re...

Team, Currently I am having the WF with action items with elevated permissions to add the item into other site collection in same tenant. I am getti...

365 Workflow - task assigned options - if any reje...

I have an issue in a live production workflow that needs to be resolved asap. A task is being assigned to multiple people. The task waits for all...

• By harfmt
  • February 11, 2019  20:01

Task Form not allowing me to re-arrange fields

Hi everyone, I'm trying to re-arrange fields on a task form and the system give me the "slash in a cricle" symbol when I try to move a field or add ...

PDF print out on responsive form

The multiline text field has scroll bar. I need to print the responsive form to PDF and show all of the text in that field. Is this possible? Tha...

• By kirb
  • February 11, 2019  07:56

Attempting to Validate Phone # input

I am attempting to create regular expression validation of one of my single line text field inputs that is supposed to be accpeting a phone number. F...

RSS should give us the status of each nintex compo...

Dear All I think the nintex status rss https://status.nintex.com/pages/566925105401bb333d000014/rss doesn't give us the status of each componen...

• By peter1
  • February 08, 2019  07:10

Running workflow in a mobile device

Hi, I have a created a Form/workflow that works fine when creating new items in a SharePoint list. The problem is when trying to run it via a mobi...

• By nada
  • February 06, 2019  06:15

First Post in the new Community Site!

Just a bit over excited to do this! I'll probably delete this later.

• By andrewg
  • February 05, 2019  19:02

In workflow gallery and by my workflow name there ...

I cannot figure out why this is appearing in the Nintex workflow gallery. The workflow appears to be working just fine.

• By kirb
  • February 04, 2019  14:20

Is there a way to start a Nintex Workflow from a S...

I realize it's probably an odd question to ask in this group but can anyone guide me on how to start a Nintex Designer WF from a SPD workflow. I ...

• By cbeene
  • February 01, 2019  02:43

The supplied DateTime represents an invalid time. ...

Hello guys Today, and out of sudden I start receiving the below error when I try to create a new item; although I did not change anything neit...