Capability Sort By

Nintex workflow task list has duplicate status

Hi, I have a SharePoint list and we have created nintex workflow for that list, we have assign flexi task and it is assigning to a SharePoint ...

• By pma
  • June 28, 2018  23:05

lookup filter using 2 fields in Nintex form 365

Hi; in Nintex 365 form, i need invalidate a control based on a filter/query on the list using 2 fields; Ex : I need to check in the list if ...

• By asadki
  • June 28, 2018  12:37

Calculating from a dropdown

Hi, I have a panel that has drop a down of the following choices. I need help calculating from the dropdown. I need a formula that adds BasePr...

• By ahoror
  • June 27, 2018  13:30

List look up formulas

Can anyone help, When I first started using Nintex Form, I was able to create a formula using the following as an example look...

Viewing Form Submission Data in List Item View

Hiya Folks! I have a question regarding Nintex forms after they've been submitted. The view that I currently get when I click on a submitted it...

Nintex Form, Front End and Back End See Different ...

I want to create a Nintex Form where visitors enter 3 fields (Name, Department and Description) into Nintex form and the people in backend have m...

Exporting as PDF?

I know the information inputted within a form can be exported as an Excel document, however can the information also be exported in to a PDF? Sim...

Workflow to Copy Items from Form Library to a List...

Hi All - Greetings, We have an infopath form library, it has a repeating section. Now, I would like to copy all...

Tasks not being assigned

I cannot seem to get my tasks to be assigned to anyone. I did see a post here about it and the answer was that the assignee has to be someone ins...

• By casey
  • June 22, 2018  08:44

Need a validation for a date field dependant on a ...

On my Nintex O365 Responsive form I have a "Closing Date" field that is hidden until the radio button is changed from "Opened" to "Closed". At t...

Nintex For O365 API vs NW 2010 API

We are migrating over our SharePoint on premise instance to the O365 and as a result our Nintex 2010 to Nintext For O365 version. A lot of our cu...

Help with displaying Textbox next to choice

Hello, I have been tasked with creating a Nintex form that allows a user to pick out of a choice control with 50+ employees and put there init...

• By jrw174
  • June 21, 2018  12:24