Capability Sort By

How do I disabling required fields based on yes/no...

I am running into issues of required fields from hidden panels preventing the form submission . If the user chooses only New Account, the require...

• By ahoror
  • July 26, 2018  14:26

Is it possible to create approval and reject butto...

I have been tasked with creating HTML buttons to approve or reject workflow items instead of replying. Is this a possibility by creating a custom...

I have created a booking form and I want only want...

I have created a booking form so that users can book for a workshop, but I only want 30 users per day I created a column on my form booking coun...

Get the control's value from the previous row...

Is there a formula that I can use to get the value of a control in the previous row of the repeating section so that I can compare the value with...

Connect to AD server

Hi, How can I connect from Nintex Online to AD server on-prem? Our customer currently runs on SharePoint 2007 (on-pre). We are proposing Sha...

• By nsaiki
  • July 24, 2018  16:18

Lazy Approval email header

Is it possible to customize the header of Lazy Approval emails sent from Nintex O365 workflow? Thank you.

à ä ë ï ö ü ÿ Workflow Could not allow this kind...

Hi I have a workflow which is upload the Attachment in to the folder, when i have the special character like à ä ë ï ö ü ÿ in the document...

• By ranjca
  • July 24, 2018  10:12

Generate Attached List Items as Clickable HTML Lin...

Hi again. #1 - sorry, I dont think i have Nintex 365 - i have Nintex for SharePoint 2016 but that's not a selectable option. If there is a more...

How to know who created a Nintex Form in my list?

There is a Nintex Form in my list and I want to know who created it. Please help me how to know this. Thank you. nintexforms‌

Is there any ETA on customizing document set forms...

We currently have Nintex 2010 on SP 2010. We are soon moving to Office 365 with SP online. We have a requirement where we need to be able to cust...

Workflow suspends because the value provided for S...

I have been slowly building and testing my new State Machine workflow when I have run into an issue using my Set Next State as Other using a Text...

• By wooly
  • July 19, 2018  19:36

URL to Open Nintex Form

We are using Nintex 365 in a SharePoint online environment. We have a SharePoint list that uses a Nintex form. We also have some engineering dra...

• By jnboud
  • July 19, 2018  06:38