Capability Sort By

Look up if a value in a person field is a member o...

I'd like specific things to appear on a Form if one of the users selected in a person field is part of a specific permissions group. I'm familia...

Analysis of what is available in Nintex for Office...

Has someone conducted an analysis of what is available in Nintex for Office 365 versus Nintex on-prem for SharePoint 2016? I'd like to find ou...

Help with Simple Workflow and Sending Email/Alerts...

So I created a site workflow that sends an email whenever a reminder date = current date. I wanted the email to be sent to what was inputted on t...

Is there a way I can create a workflow to alert a ...

I'm creating multiple sites that will house procedure manuals for my department. I want to have the ability to allow users to edit the content on...

How to replace "space" in string to &quo...

I was building the attachment URL as per example on Nintex Workflow - Get Attachment Urls UDA - Vadim Tabakman I successfully build the st...

Page break code in the 'Custom Javascript'...

Hi all, Bit of an unusual one. I have entered the following code in to the 'Custom Javascript' field of the Form Settings section: ...

Ninitex for O365 create document from content type...

I have a list and a library in SPO. In a library I have a single site content type with a custom Word template. Once the item is created in the l...

• By igorsp
  • July 10, 2018  14:44

I have a Nintex List Workflow as a State Machine w...

I have a Nintex List Workflow which utilises 2 Site Workflows. To better control the process I want to create a State Machine in the List Workfl...

• By wooly
  • July 09, 2018  21:48

Copy attachment from list to another list

Hi All, I know this isn't possible to copy an attachment from one list to another. The workaround that i've seen is to grab the attachment fr...

How to create tab controls in the new responsive d...

I was able to create them in the classic form using the choice control and custom css in the formatting controls option. But the formatting cont...

Change alert message on a single choice People Fie...

Hi, My customer asks to change the alert displayed on a people Field when you are trying to add more than one user. The message displayed is ...

How to write data back to a repeating section

Good day fellow Nintexers. I need your brains to help me on this one. I'm trying to figure out how to write data back to a repeating section for a ...

• By cbeene
  • July 07, 2018  12:57