Capability Sort By

Creating Folders in a Sharepoint Online Document L...

I need to create a folder with subfolders in a document library in Sharepoint Online when a new item is created in a separate list. While researching...

Adding Item Attachments with SP.RequestExecutor in...

In a Workflow we have some Tasks Forms where the users should have the ability to view attachments from the related list item and also add new files ...

• By Levy
  • September 22, 2021  04:53

Automatically fill in a new unique ID

Hi all, Currently working on a management of change tool where each request for change needs to have a unique id assigned to it. I am usi...

• By JaredA
  • September 22, 2021  04:04

End date greater than start date

Hi all, I have 2 date fields (start date, end date) in a new responsive nintex designer. I would like to limit the user to choose a date earlie...

• By JaredA
  • September 21, 2021  04:47

Conditional start when a specific item field is m...

Hello guys I have a workflow that I need to start using conditional start when a field in the Item is modified or full for the second time. I w...

Missing Data in Repeating Section Fields

I have a Responsive Designer form with several repeating sections. I have tested this form extensively with my test accounts and we have also conduct...

• By rthomson
  • September 16, 2021  21:22

Upload attachment in Library

Hi, I´m tring to upload the attachement file from "list A" in a document library on the same site via the workflow action "O365 Upload file". The...

• By A-Amine
  • September 16, 2021  05:45

Security and permissions at large customers

This topic is about finding the best practises to fulfill the customers need regarding security and permissions. We have decided to use a cloud onl...

• By Levy
  • September 16, 2021  04:05

Save Signatures New Responsive Form

I'm using the New Responsive Designer to create a form with multiple signatures. I'd like to give the signature attachment files relevant names in or...

• By AnneC
  • September 15, 2021  08:20

Redirect Task Form Close Button

If I open a completed task, the task has a Close button at the bottom and also in the top left bar. If I select either, I get a 404 - File or direc...

• By rthomson
  • September 09, 2021  16:46

Failed to invoke web service. Error returned from ...

Failed to invoke web service. Error returned from server:

Retain Field Format in Repeating Section XML

I have a Single Line Textbox in a Repeating Section, which has the Data Type set to Decimal. I want to format the value entered in this control to ...

• By rthomson
  • September 08, 2021  16:34