Capability Sort By

Read Values from Repeating Section in the form.

Hi, Have a query about repeating section in New Responsive Designer for Office 365. Is it possible to read a value in a particular row outside th...

Required Approval Process Nintex O365

Hey all! Need a little help here with an O365 workflow build. We are using "Start a Task Process" in the hopes of setting up an approval that nee...

Nintex Document Generation for SharePoint?

Anybody use this action in their workflows? My understanding is that this Workflow action can convert SP list data to a PDF using a defined template....

Nintex workflow for phased approval

Hi There, I have a requirement where approval happens in phases. In the first phase the initiator submits some basic information (basically pro...

Deleting Workflow from Gallery and Impact on Runni...

If I delete a workflow from the gallery, will doing so affect workflows which are already in progress?

Submit Form - Unexpected Error Occurred

I need to send a form to approx. 60 users every quarter, and then track who has submitted the form and who has not. I have built a workflow on List A...

Forms load very slowly in Office 365

We are lately noticing that Nintex Forms in SharePoint Online (Office 365) take several minutes to load sometimes. And these Forms are not complex w...

Link in New Responsive Form does not work

Hello, I am using Nintex O365 with a New Responsive form. I have created a variable (varURL) that contains a url. In a Label control, I am showin...

How to allow approvers to see only items assigned...

Hello, I have a list that has an approver column. Each approver needs to have the permission to only be able to Read and edit list item that has ...

• By SalV
  • March 19, 2021  20:21

Workflow Designer No Descriptions impossible to wo...

I find the workflow really hard to work with once they get fairly large. You either have to have a great memory or you have to select Configure on ...

• By Roboman
  • March 19, 2021  13:24

New Responsive Form - Approve in form?

Hi all, May I know how to approve the eForm in New Responsive Form?? Can add dynamic value on "Connect to value" during submit the form? ...

• By GP
  • March 19, 2021  00:08

How to store values from a 'Choice - Multiple&...

Maybe there's something straightforward I'm missing here, but if so I can't work it out. On a Nintex O365 list form I add a Choice - multiple c...

• By Bards
  • March 18, 2021  20:00