Capability Sort By

Get the file from other sharepoint site using web ...

I have my file in sharepoint online . but i need to get the document to sp2019 using Nintex workflow with help of Web request or web service. i hav...

Nintex office 365 Task approval using API

Hi Team, Is there any way where in we can approve Nintex flexi task without Task form. Like we can create some custom form where we can load ta...

Unable to delete attachment in Nintex form in Chro...

Hi all, I am using SharePoint Online + Nintex Form (classic), when I click the "delete" next to the attachment, the confirm delete dialog didn'...

• By GP
  • June 03, 2021  19:43

Office 365 404

Hi, All of a sudden in Chrome or Edge on my company laptop when clicking on a new document set it's returning a 404 error. On my personal mac...

• By dlai
  • June 03, 2021  10:50

Create List Items from a Repeating Section with Ni...

I have request where I need to figure to how to take a repeating section in a form in SharePoint and create a new item within that same list for ever...

Office 365 Upload File - unable to move Term Store...

Using the action: Office 365 Upload File, I am unable to move the Term Store Columns along with the Upload to the new location. Seems that I've tri...

Workflow Starts when it is not supposed to start

I have a system that contains 4 workflows to manage content and the approval process. The first two workflow is triggered by "Run on New" and the se...

View all forms and workflows in SharePoint Online ...

Hi All, How can I find a list of Nintex forms and workflows on a site collection or subsite in SPO? I searched around and couldn't find anythi...

Office 365 Upload File - unable to move People &am...

Using the action: Office 365 Upload File, I am unable to move People & MMD Columns. Seems that I've tried every option possible. Any ins...

Set workflow name in a field in task list

We are building our first workflows in Nintex for Office 365, I've previously a large experiencia in Nintex for SharePoint 2013, and there's somethin...

Workflow stuck in check out state

Hello, I am not sure why and how it happened but I can't do anything with my workflow anymore and when trying to save or publish, it's giving me th...

Evaluate Email Domain And Pass Value To Another Fi...

I want to have logic that checks for the email domain and assigns value to connected field. We have 4 companies on office365 same tenant. I h...