Capability Sort By

Set field to Read only if not a certain user

I have a few fields in my form that I want to only be filled out by a certain user. Is there a way to set the Read-only field to be Yes unless the cu...

• By jvolk85
  • January 13, 2021  08:23

Nintex classical Form - not connected fields still...

Hello, I have inherited a form with fields, which are not connected to List columns, BUT still get saved into the list. I spent a lot of time tryi...

Restore Deleted Office 365 new responsive designer...

I inadvertantly deleted Office 365 new responsive designer form. Is there any way to restore it? @EuanGamble any help would be highly appreciate...

• By Vanita
  • January 12, 2021  22:32

Concatinating ID field with a string using Nintex ...

Hello Team, I am new to Nintex workflow. My requirement is to add a column in the sharepoint list which will have a constant and ID value toget...

Workflow to Hide Item and Terminate Current Workfl...

I have list which has an approval workflow which runs when in a new item is created. The data in this list is being accessed by another service, ...

Nintex O365 Form for SharePoint Document Library

I have a Document library and a Nintex form associate with it. In the classic experience: after I upload the file to the document library, the ...

• By buommo
  • January 07, 2021  11:22

Group header vs Repeating Section Header visual di...

I'd like to be able to format Group headers and Repeating Section headers the same. As far as I can tell, this is not possible in the current in the ...

Trigger emails to multiple managers with multiple ...

I have a SharePoint list, that has multiple project manager names and they have multiple projects. I have to create a workflow that will show send ma...

• By gita1
  • December 30, 2020  20:25

Repeating section validation rules in new responsi...

Using the New Responsive Designer in Nintex for Office 365, I need to create a submit rule that will check if "Max Age" is greater than "Min Age" for...

Workflow to trigger emails and update list item if...

Hello all, I need to create a workflow from my team that will need to filter two different SPO Lists (List A and List B), compare the filtered ...

Forms - Using Validation rules

Hi Struggling with the validation rules and using to fields to Validate. Both conditions when true - field required. Form breakdown Contr...

• By robg
  • December 16, 2020  10:17

Check on Overlapping Dates in a SharePoint List fr...

Dear Nintex Community Wanted to check what is the best way to implement this. Scenario below: SharePoint List has this entry where a proj...

• By shadab
  • December 15, 2020  20:59