Capability Sort By

When using an offie 365 create list item action I ...

When I edit the workflow I can see the connection in the action and I am able to publish with no errors. The workflow then suspends and the histo...

Person or Groups field does not return all Windows...

I am building a Nintex form for SharePoint Online and would like to allow users to place a Windows Group in a Person or Group field. I have the c...

• By cjones
  • December 12, 2018  07:54

Workflows run fine but I get an error message whic...

The workflow is in Development and has been working fine up to Dec. 6. It still runs fine but when I try to check on the progress at any stage I ...

• By kirb
  • December 11, 2018  08:42

Workflow Task - short format for the Due Date?

How can I show the Task Due Date in a short format (date only) in the email notification?

• By igorsp
  • December 10, 2018  11:04

Cascading dropdown list is not working for office ...

. I have a list order, i am trying to have a dropdown which shows the items and other which shows size of those items.i want the other dropdown ...

Workflow fails on DocuSign Send Document

Hi there, I've searched for the error message, but to no avail. What I'm trying to do is to create a document with Document Generation an...

• By nimmy
  • December 09, 2018  14:01

Unable to see image on MS Surface

Dear Nintex users, We can't see any images inserted to Nintex Forms on Microsoft Surface + Windows10 + IE11. We can see them on any other combin...

• By akihiro
  • December 07, 2018  17:13

Unable to get PeoplePickerAPI to work

I am trying to clear a people picker field (Requester) in a form if another selection is made on a choice field. I've read the other links on ...

• By jeff_l
  • December 07, 2018  11:01

Nintex Form Variable calculating as text rather th...

I am trying to do a calculation in an Nintex Form Variable, but the calculation is not working as I expect. The calculation that is not workin...

• By jeff_l
  • December 07, 2018  06:30

Get innerHTML from element by ClientID variable

I set for an element MultiLine Textbox ClinetID variable and I'm trying to get inner HTML text from that control. But functions var txtTitle...

• By civilgb
  • December 07, 2018  01:58

Issue disabled the 'inform original participan...

Hi all, Curious if anyone else has noticed this before contacting support - we have found that disabling the 'inform original participants' es...