Capability Sort By

Lookup a Person field in a different list querying...

Hello, I'm trying to use Nintex WF to send an email, however, it is going to get the person it needs to send it to from another SharePoint lis...

Whether Nintex Auto Clean up of workflow tasks wil...

Hi Team, I need a clarification in Nintex workflow O365 Reminder part, If the workflow is in running state for around 9 months, will the workflow...

Can you add a custom email header to a Nintex for ...

I'm and working on a few workflows for O365 that send out email notifications and I'm running into an issue. We currently flag all external email...

• By cjones
  • October 26, 2018  07:06

Nintex sharepoint 365 form Setting button missing

regarding Nintex for sharepoint 365 Javascript. i am not able to see settings button on the nintex form. is this a license issue or 365 doesnt su...

How to connect nintex 365 form to amazon AWS

I was trying to connect my form to a table in Amazon AWS, however, I tried all the credentials given to me, my workflow is still failing when try...

• By lily
  • October 23, 2018  09:27

Run workflow impersonation

When my workflows run, the SharePoint List modified by shows as "me" rather than the person who triggered the workflow or as "Nintex". I want ...

Auto Increment within a loop function

I found a few things on line, but none of it quite got me there. List A is "Intake". The fields are "Starting Check Number" and "Ending Che...

Get sentence(s) from between delimiters

Good day fellow Nintexer's. I have a problem plaguing me that I was hoping someone could help with. I'm trying to set-up a system to send Purch...

• By cbeene
  • October 17, 2018  10:00

Nintex form for SharePoint online not loading in I...

Nintex form does not load in Internet explorer. Loads fine in chrome and edge. Check the console and network tabs in IE but does not seem to h...

• By shijo4c
  • October 17, 2018  09:20

Migrating Attachments from Infopath Form to Docume...

SharePoint/Nintex Environment: O365 Library Type: Forms Library Form Template Type: InfoPath 2013 I am looking to migrate attachments ...

Office 365 Create sites action but site already ex...

Hi All, I'm using the Office 365 Create site action which works fine except when the site exists. The workflow will suspend itself in SharePo...

List Lookup Not Able to Find Referenced Site Colle...

Hello, I am in the process of recreating a few forms in Nintex for O365 and am running into an issue. We have multiple SharePoint lists that...

• By cjones
  • October 12, 2018  10:19