Capability Sort By
Rank

"Command: undefined - process"

Hey guys: Building a workflow in O365. Nothing fancy, nothing complicated. Getting this, over and over and over when I try to copy actions of ...

• By rhia
  • September 11, 2018  21:40

Workflows crashing

Since migrating from Nintex Workflow OnPrem to OnLine, we seem to have constant issues with workflows suspending for no reason. There is no email...

"Save As.." Make a copy of workflow with...

I was told when I inherited the Nintex workflows and forms that I cannot "Save As" and can only save over the same workflow and form? Is this tr...

• By jacquenv
  • September 11, 2018  09:12

An exception occurred while processing parameter [...

Hello Everyone, I’m trying to extract data from CSV file, which will upload to the SharePoint online library and the data add into a SharePoint ...

How to build a formula using variables in Set Work...

I have a travel request workflow that was built in such a way that when I need to change the list it stores values in (because the workflow error...

• By jacquenv
  • September 10, 2018  13:18

Best method of collecting SSN

What's the best practice for collecting SSNs during onboarding? I was thinking of writing them to a diffent list that only HR has access to, rat...

• By stevens
  • September 07, 2018  10:24

How to copy a workflow with a connection in the co...

How to copy a workflow with a connection in the connection manager from one Site Collection to another using PowerShell?

• By karim_h
  • September 07, 2018  06:09

Notification based on due date field in SharePoint...

I need help with a site workflow based on the due date of tasks. The workflow would send a notification to the Assigned To person if a task is d...

• By donaum1
  • September 05, 2018  10:57

O365 - Call HTTP Web Service failed - Unauthorized...

Hi Team, Facing error while using Http web service: GET method to retrieve sub-site list item columns from the root site in NINTEX Workflow. {...

How to delete list attachment

Can anyone tell me how to delete a list attachment in O365? I cannot find any reference on how to do this. I can copy an item from a line item ...

• By cbeene
  • September 01, 2018  14:07

HOW TO AUTO-POPULATE FIELDS IN NINTEX FORM – JAVAS...

First, in Settings Form, go to Custom JavaScript field: JavaScript code: function set NomeCompleto Value(value){ NWF$('#'+ No...

• By hrchiar
  • August 31, 2018  11:25

How to pad space in O365 (no inline function)

Good afternoon. I have a requirement for a field (PN3) to always be 2 characters, but input on the form could be 1 character. What I do with t...