Capability Sort By

Azure AD Get User Details action for O365

Hello, I went through article https://www.nintex.com/blog/whats-new-azure-ad-integration-nintex-for-office-365/ with new features Nintex ju...

Task Notification HTML not showing

I am trying to create an HTML to send as an email as a task. The HTML template email works but when the values with braces [ ] are replaced with ...

Problem on PROD site - Failed to run

Hello, Few days ago on prod site appears strange error message. Nintex start automaticly run all of workflows what we have it doesn't metter it...

• By p512583
  • September 19, 2018  00:46

approval reminder

Hi, Can anyone let me know what is the alternate for below actions in 0365 Nintex workflows. We have migrated on-premise to O365 and been facing...

• By sri_sp
  • September 18, 2018  23:18
Rank

Copy List Item from SharePoint O365 to On Premise

I have a request to copy list items from a list in SharePoint Office 365 to a list in SharePoint 2013 on-premise. I know there are workflow acti...

• By bamaeric
  • September 18, 2018  11:12

set the text box value to drop-down choice field i...

I am trying to set the value of single line text box which is in repeating section to the the drop-down field (which is in another repeater contr...

• By sssk
  • September 18, 2018  06:33

The account password has expired, as specified by ...

Suddenly a workflow gets "suspended" with this message: The account password has expired, as specified by the account settings. I have check...

I need help with a workflow

Work flow doesn't send notification to the person that is the result of the query. When I run the query I can see the correct result, but the not...

• By mfoote
  • September 17, 2018  16:58

Date and Time Intervals

Is there a way I can change the time intervals from 5 minutes to 1 minute when selecting the Date and Time control on a list? I saw Mary's solu...

Bad positioning due to rules

Hi everyone, When applying rules to panels, things can go bad, Sometimes controls are overlapping, but what's happening here is even different...

• By allan
  • September 17, 2018  00:41

How to block edit document on sharepoint online li...

How to block edit document on sharepoint online list. All the users have “Contribute” access as anyone can create and modify documents in the lis...

Library/lists with no ribbon, how to get to the li...

As I'm deploying the Nintex App through via App Catalog and for this reason there is NO ribbon on the libraries/lists how can I get to the list w...