Capability Sort By

In Display mode enable a button and save an column...

In Display mode enable a button (or enable any choice field) and save an column value in SharePoint online Nintex Responsive form. Example Inacti...

• By sandesh
  • September 24, 2018  08:08

Hi, Good Day! I am using Nintex forms in SharePoin...

Hi, Good Day! I am using Nintex forms in SharePoint Online. How can I attach files in RTF fields? I mean I have several RTF fields and in each RT...

How to copy all files from one document set to new...

I want solution in nintex workflow to copy all files from one documents set to new document set with latest version of files ( both library are d...

Insert new item in LIST using Nintex FORM and Nint...

Hello everyone. I have a very simple question to ask, and I am struggling to make it work. I have a simple Nintex form. The form contains a te...

Get computer name or Hostname

Hi guys, I need to show "Computer name/hostname" in Nintex form for SharePoint online, Classic form. Also, it should be editable by the user...

Azure AD Get User Details action for O365

Hello, I went through article https://www.nintex.com/blog/whats-new-azure-ad-integration-nintex-for-office-365/ with new features Nintex ju...

Task Notification HTML not showing

I am trying to create an HTML to send as an email as a task. The HTML template email works but when the values with braces [ ] are replaced with ...

Problem on PROD site - Failed to run

Hello, Few days ago on prod site appears strange error message. Nintex start automaticly run all of workflows what we have it doesn't metter it...

• By p512583
  • September 19, 2018  00:46

approval reminder

Hi, Can anyone let me know what is the alternate for below actions in 0365 Nintex workflows. We have migrated on-premise to O365 and been facing...

• By sri_sp
  • September 18, 2018  23:18
Rank

Copy List Item from SharePoint O365 to On Premise

I have a request to copy list items from a list in SharePoint Office 365 to a list in SharePoint 2013 on-premise. I know there are workflow acti...

• By bamaeric
  • September 18, 2018  11:12

set the text box value to drop-down choice field i...

I am trying to set the value of single line text box which is in repeating section to the the drop-down field (which is in another repeater contr...

• By sssk
  • September 18, 2018  06:33

The account password has expired, as specified by ...

Suddenly a workflow gets "suspended" with this message: The account password has expired, as specified by the account settings. I have check...