Capability Sort By

How Do I Disable A Radio Button Control (List Look...

What's wrong with my code? var BannerCodeCB = NWF$('#' + BannerCode); BannerCodeCB.click(function() { if(NWF$('#' + BannerCode).filter(':che...

Set a default date to yesterday

I want to have a date field default to yesterday. I have a SharePoint date column with a default value set to Today-1, but when someone goes to t...

XML not Found

Hi all, I am getting this error " XML source cannot be empty." for a nintex form task process for some users. I am trying get query the XML of th...

Nintex Forms O365 Submit button Custom JavaScript ...

We are using Nintex Forms O365. We are using the Client Click function of Submit button and specify this: return validateFormSubmission() A...

O365 responsive form (display view) issues

I've created a responsive O365 form but it looks very different just in display mode. Not only are there no borders but it appears even the text is a...

• By Ryan1
  • May 01, 2019  07:09

RegEx- Adding leading zeros in workflow to generat...

I have workflow that was previously using a formatted column to grab the next available request number. Now they seem to unsupported. I get the num...

Completion Criteria: All must approve

I just want to make sure I am doing this right. I have a library with an approval workflow and all 3 approvers are expected to approve a document or ...

• By igorsp
  • April 29, 2019  14:35

Nintex O365 Form Javascript Query List Items

When an item is submitted, the workflow creates a link to a new item with the following tag in the URL, &origID=ItemProperty ID and it adds t...

How to bind unbound data to the list

I have a form with both bound and unbound data in it. I want to take some of these unbound fields on the form and bind them to a column, bringing the...

• By cbeene
  • April 29, 2019  09:15

Determine if workflow is in Development mode

Is there anyway in a workflow to determine the "Assigned use" during runtime? When doing development I would like to change who the e-mails are addr...

Unable to delete references

In the past few months, possibly longer, I have had issues with deleting references in multiple actions. I can place the cursor and hit backspace, bu...

• By kmiley
  • April 25, 2019  07:05

if i add an attachement in nintex form , it should...

i need to show the tick mark , when the Attachement is add. Please anyone suggest me , how to do that. i have attachment the sample .