Capability Sort By

Systemupdate to not trigger workflow

We are using a custom C# solution to update the Items using SystemUpdate() for a Nintex associated list in SharePoint Online. But, we see that the Ni...

• By aravind
  • October 26, 2021  03:52

Nintex forms licensing

Hello Community, Can somone please explain the Nintex forms licensing for office 365? I once worked on a project where for 1 Nintex workflow, 5 Nin...

Upload attachment

Hi, I'm tring to upload the attachement file from "list A" in a document library on the same site via the workflow action "O365 Upload file". ...

• By prfeeu
  • October 19, 2021  23:37

Nintex forms first weekday on date/time control

Hello, Is possible to change the first weekday from Sunday to Monday on Date/time control in a form? I have checked the regional se...

• By Marti
  • October 19, 2021  07:48

Hide a checkbox in Choice column in Nintex Office ...

Hi all, I am trying to hide a choice value of a multi select choice column. Eg: I have a choice column(Test) which has 3 values as Option1; O...

Importing / Exporting Nintex Workflows and Forms

Hello, we would like to import / export Nintex Workflows and Nintex Forms from one SharePoint Online Site Collection to another Site Collection aut...

Can Nintex for O365 utilize Project Online enterpr...

Hi, we are using Project Online and would like to understand how can we use the Enterprise custom fields within Nintex workflows? Is this possible, i...

• By Jeny
  • October 14, 2021  12:51

Images and Hyperlinks not coming from SharePoint

Good morning, I'm trying to create a New Responsive designer form and I noticed that it won't grab the Image field or the Hyperlink field from ...

WCAG Accessibility Standard

Good morning, I'm trying to determine what accessibility standard that the Nintex Forms for Office 365 meet. I see there is no validation summ...

Syntax for No Operation in Calculated Value Formul...

I need to write a formula which updates a calculated value if there is a value in a form field, but doesn't update the calculated value if the form f...

Rules not working anymore after connecting to Shar...

Hi all, After i finished creating my form in nintex, i went back to SharePoint to create the necessary columns in my list. When i tried to conn...

• By JaredA
  • October 13, 2021  00:08

How to allow SP 0365 Repeating section to accept d...

Hi All, Need your help please, using SharePoint 0365 my form has repeating section with multiple line of text. I have a workflow that has Query XM...

• By yam784
  • October 11, 2021  06:32