Capability Sort By

Workflow action to create M365 groups

Is there an action to create M365 groups? I have tried using the Create Site Collection action, but I am unable to get it to work. I did have succe...

• By hagarm
  • June 24, 2021  07:00

SharePoint Online: Site Collection Administration ...

I have created a connection for SharePoint Online: Site Collection Administration in the Connection Manager. I used an account that is a global adm...

• By hagarm
  • June 22, 2021  11:35

Are UF variables not cached?

I tried to migrate an onpremise InfoPath form to a simplified SPO Nintex Responsive Form (~70 properties). Unfortunately the loading time is around...

Copy list item attachements - help with details

Hi all, I feel silly for having to post this, but here I am. I am trying to copy list item attachments from one list into another. I am trying to fol...

• By aak1
  • June 18, 2021  10:52

Linking Control to SharePoint List

I'm trying to connect a control to display the data found in the column of a sharepoint list. At first, the box was displaying Loading... and now it'...

Use isNullOrEmpty to hide empty test fields

Hello, I am using Nintex365. Working with flexi tasks, I'm trying to hide text fields when these fields are empty. These fields are only a FY...

How can I use the create list item or copy list it...

Hey there! Im stumped maybe someone has an idea..... I want to use the Nintex feature for creating a new list item to a list but use a variable...

Nintex Forms - Something Went Wrong error

I cannot publish any forms - continually get the same error, but with different Correlation ID's Image attached - no error details are given ...

Unable to get the Nintex workflow for o365 details...

We have created workflow using Nintex workflow for o365 and the workflow having Assign Task action configured with Nintex Form. Then we are trying ...

Required field validation

Hi everyone I am trying to set a field (Budget) as required when there is data in another field (Description) in the form. The field that I want to...

Customization of actionable messages - Remove &quo...

Is there a way to remove the "View in SharePoint" and "View Workflow Status" buttons on the actionable messages in Outlook?

• By Awie
  • June 09, 2021  02:17