after moving to New Responsive Forms designer - list attachments are inaccessible?

• 18 November 2019
  • 1 reply

Badge +8

I have a list in which the majority of the items have file attachments.  Recently I moved from Nintex Classic forms to the New Responsive forms designer.  

Any old items that had file attachments and were created with the Classic forms designer, now when I open them under the New Responsive form, the file attachments are not there (the paperclip icon still shows in the list view).

Any new items that have file attachments and were created with the New Responsive form designer, work as they should and show on the form.

Any fix for this?  I really don't want to have to create a workflow to call a webservice and build a string for the URL of the file attachment on these older items.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @calmaguer,

This is a known limitation(https://community.nintex.com/t5/Responsive-Forms/Current-limitations/td-p/89047) with files added outside of the new responsive forms. They do plan to resolve this issue in future release but there is currently no easy workaround.