XML Query not returning the entire

Badge +2

*I am new to nintex workflow 

I have a list which contains 2 repeating sections. lets call A & B list then, i need the items based on if its Yes then the required data will be populated in a C list (repeating sections). Lets say 5 data in List A but 4 yes then only 4 will be populated into 4 repeating section in C list.

I have done all the lists and so on. now down to workflow to connects the repeating fields.

I have created 

213959_pastedImage_3.png

Query XML to extract AXML repeating list but no idea how to extract BXML. so just trying A list first.

I have created the XPath, and want to get all the data which might contains RepeatingData1,RepeatingData2, and etc.

but it keeps showing 1 items infact should be 5. 

pls help!

213954_pastedImage_1.png

Data sample.

1Entity United States City Postcode Country

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Can you share the XML of repeating section A?

The XML of each repeating section should be stored in a multiple lines of text column in your list (the column has to be in plaint text mode - not rich text). To do that, you need to create all multiple lines of text columns (one for repeating section A, one for repeating section B and another one for repeating section C) and then in the form, you need to connect each repeating section to a multiple lines of text column.

To have access to the XML, you can create a view on your list to display the content of each multiple lines of text columns.

Badge +2

‌ All the mention I have done. My bad I put the email outside the loop.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

no problem, I'm glad that you could find the solution