Workflows run fine but I get an error message which checking workflow progress. Correlation ID: 9904ab9e-201d-7000-7263-395b908cc4a1

• 11 December 2018
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

The workflow is in Development and has been working fine up to Dec. 6. It still runs fine but when I try to check on the progress at any stage I get a message, "Sorry, something went wrong." Correlation ID: 9904ab9e-201d-7000-7263-395b908cc4a1 and there have been other correlation IDs as well. Any ideas?  

2 replies

Badge +9

Hi Shery,

What does the workflow health page say for this site? Does it report that it's healthy?

I'd recommend opening a support case via your Office 365 portal to have the O365 team take a look at this issue, they may want you to repeat it for them.

Callum

Badge +1

Thank you, Callum–

On the Workflow Health page the status is "Connected" and there are no Suspended, Canceled, or Terminated.

If I stay on the actual workflow page and watch I am able to see the status changes but the actual status link is where I get the error message. I imported previous workflows that I had saved and I get the same error message. What is odd is this workflow worked perfectly prior to this happening.

I also tried a workflow on a different site collection and everything worked as it should.

Thanks for your help.

Shery