Solved

Workflow suspends on O365 upload file action

• 7 November 2016
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi all!

I have a weird problem. When workflow tries to execute action "Office 365 Upload file" it gets suspended. The aim of the action is to copy a file indicated as a "Content" (direct to a fil stored in SharePoint, being a list attachment) into a UserPictures library in the same site as the mentioned list.

However workflow gets suspended showing hint: "RequestorId: 6c4389e3-efe8-c4de-0000-000000000000. Details: ServiceNoResponse" and there is also a message logged claiming, that "The list 'UserPictures' does not exist in web site [...]". But it does happy.png

The action seems also well configured to me, even if I copy-paste URLs it still shows the same error:

O365 upload file configuration

Does anyone faced a similar issue? I even found an identical solution to what I was trying to achieve (Nintex attachment workflow) and author claims it works and frankly speaking - it should happy.png

Any help highly appreciated happy.png

Best regards,

Tomasz

icon

Best answer by TomaszPoszytek 24 November 2016, 02:27

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

And after hours of testing it turns out, that the library to which action was trying to upload a file was corrupted - somehow, as it was being created by a Sharegate migration. After I changed it to a newly created all is working like a charm...

Badge +9

Yes we've run into many issues with Nintex and Sharegate as you've described.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

One of the weirdest was that "Lazy Approvals" were not working for the migrated tasks list. But as we reported that the lately released version of Sharegate is free of the issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

‌ thanks. I did as you suggested.