This is not an error I have seen before, only shows up when trying to Publish or Save a workflow.
- SharePoint Designer Workflows are publishing and ruining ok
- Account is Site Collection Administrator
- Opening existing Nintex workflows on the site just show up as blank (no error message on designer)
- Existing Nintex workflows are running ok (but can't edit them as above)
- Can't create any new Nintex workflows
anyone had this before, just about to reinstall Nintex WF app on the site
Solved! Go to Solution.
Uninstalled and then reinstalled the Nintex Workflow App but there was no change to the issue.
I've contacted Nintex Support - looks like it may be a back-end issue.
If you're still seeing the issue can you please raise with Nintex support.
I got the same problem today with Internet Explorer.
But, you can create your workflow with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Edge.
Since the workflow is created, you can still modify it with IE.
I hope it works for you, too.
I wish that were the case for me it doesn't work in Chrome, Firefox, or IE.
Unfortunately broken in all browsers, looks to be a backend Nintex/MS integration.
I think the best way to start investigation from in such abnormal behavior is to go to https://status.nintex.com and check if services are working properly.
Had de the same issue Friday around 12:00 CET, later on it was gone, suspect it was a platform issue so indeed wise advice to check for the nintex platform status.