Solved

Worfklow wont start automatically

Badge +4

I have the same issue for Nintex O365 workflow everything was going smooth and nice tell yesterday

the all process suddeny stopped from running automatically based on condition the process usally start automaticully for modify or created today user reported that his process wont start

any clearificationfor sharepoint online Office 365

icon

Best answer by SimonMuntz 10 March 2020, 00:57

View original

8 replies

Badge +7
I once had the same issue, reconfiguring the start conditions seemed to work at that time. Could you try to remove the start condition, publish the workflow and reconfigure the starting conditions?

We are having the same issue on all conditional workflows since Friday.  I have contacted support about it.

Badge +4

We are also having an issue, all workflows with conditional starts are not working. There was an incident yesterday, and it says it's resolved, but not so sure that is true.

I am having the same issue, where the Nintex Workflows will not start, everything ran smoothly until this morning when no new items were being created. I tried to remove the starting conditions then reapply them as another comment suggested but that did not work either.

Userlevel 6
Badge +22
Please see the Nintex Status page for current incidents.
https://status.nintex.com/pages/incident/566925105401bb333d000014/5e66be8aa9ba9d04c65ebe8d
Badge +4

I had created new list with sample workflow sat with condition and without,

however, it's working fine for non conditional. but even I reconfigured the created conditions it's wont to start

Badge +7
Can you please confirm if the issue is resolved? According to the Nintex Status page, it should 🙂
Userlevel 6
Badge +22
This issue was resolved.