Not applicable

Where can I find Nintex O365 Workflow Templates?

I've seen some Nintex Workflow Templates out there for SharePoint On-Prem, but can't seem to find any readily available for the O365 version.

Can anyone point me to some that actually work?
I'm completely new to using Nintex and it would really help accelerate the learning process.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Warwick
Workflow Veteran

Re: Where can I find Nintex O365 Workflow Templates?

Vadim Tabakman​ has a great list he put together available on his site - Nintex Workflow for Office 365 - Workflow Templates - Vadim Tabakman 

Other than that, a lot of the post on this site have templates attached.

Not applicable

Thank for the response I tried the ones he had posted but none of them worked.

I get the following error when trying to import them:

"The file provided to import is invalid or corrupted. Please check and try again.

If the problem persists, contact Nintex support, and quote:

Correlation ID: e4f1edeb-a04b-4b48-bb29-f4d7edcfbfa9
Time (UTC): 2016-06-16 14:10:20:"

I tried to reach out on his blog but the site was down. I also opened up a thread in the support blog.

I'll also look around the posts. I did an initial search but didn't find anything. I', extremely new to the community (and Nintex) so I'm still finding my way around and probably just missed it.

Thanks again for reaching out.

Not applicable

If you search using simply "template," you'll find a few links. Remember that our community has "dynamic search," so the results you see AS you  type are one set. They can be filtered if you click return/enter.  Whether you find one that is exactly what you're looking for is another matter.  Also, I invite you to look to the Nintex Xchange™​ to see if there is some asset there that can help you create the WF you're trying to achieve.

Not applicable

Thanks for the tip!

Very much appreciated!!